Tuesday night Late night PvP 11/10 10:30 Eastern

one2dredd

Tribe of Judah Aion Chapter Leader
ok I will try once again :) Next tuesday be there and we will do something :). Will be meeting at SoE Guild hall. If you have ideas what you want to do and what build you want to run let me know.

My book fair last week made this impossible, but if you schedule one again tomorrow night we may be able to come!

Sorry y'all. I know I asked for anyone to be available for this a while back... (yeah, like end of October/Beginning of November) I actually wasn't aware you guys had started trying for this. I'm going to try and get a schedule where I can hop on for some PvP fun once or twice a month. That is, if there are those willing to help out a noob like me with PvP stuffs...

That time is way too late for me. I'd love to participate in HA more often, but I think it needs to be more organized. Have everyone that's interested post on the forums the times they are available and the builds they can run.

Next, have whoever is capable of doing so come up with a viable build that fits our abilities. We should come prepared to run that build and that build only. If it turns out that it's not suitable then discuss possible changes.

Perhaps training sessions would be nice as well for folks interested in HA but that are simply new to PvP and need extra coaching before being thrown in the arena. Just some basic scrimmages in the Guild Halls to teach the basics of PvP.

I enjoy PvP, but get quickly frustrated with the level of disorganization. Not enough folks show up. We don't start on time and the builds aren't organized. We're constantly wasting time re-working builds or trying to come up with options for a new player that doesn't have stuff unlocked. Let's do all that ahead of time on the forums. I don't want to exclude newbies, but if someone can't run a necessary build then it would be nice to know that ahead of time. We can work with them ahead of time to get the unlocks and teach the build.

That time is way too late for me. I'd love to participate in HA more often, but I think it needs to be more organized. Have everyone that's interested post on the forums the times they are available and the builds they can run.

Next, have whoever is capable of doing so come up with a viable build that fits our abilities. We should come prepared to run that build and that build only. If it turns out that it's not suitable then discuss possible changes.

Perhaps training sessions would be nice as well for folks interested in HA but that are simply new to PvP and need extra coaching before being thrown in the arena. Just some basic scrimmages in the Guild Halls to teach the basics of PvP.

I enjoy PvP, but get quickly frustrated with the level of disorganization. Not enough folks show up. We don't start on time and the builds aren't organized. We're constantly wasting time re-working builds or trying to come up with options for a new player that doesn't have stuff unlocked. Let's do all that ahead of time on the forums. I don't want to exclude newbies, but if someone can't run a necessary build then it would be nice to know that ahead of time. We can work with them ahead of time to get the unlocks and teach the build.

Organization is key if you want to win.

Builds would have to be decided long before hand in order to get people ready. (Buy skills they lack, get a sig cap etc) Having training sessions would also be beneficial I think.

I've never done a PvP - I like the idea of a training session. I'd hate to kill a team because I didn't know what I was doing at a critical point. And a good discussion of builds would be very helpful.

Thanks for bringing up this option.

I've never done a PvP - I like the idea of a training session. I'd hate to kill a team because I didn't know what I was doing at a critical point. And a good discussion of builds would be very helpful.

Don't worry about that. Its all Dredd's fault anyways :p

as per training sessions and prep for PvP sessions. Dredd/Paul aren't the only ones who can or are allowed to initiate PvP sessions. If you want to get more PvP in and get more organized either PM Dredd/Paul and see what you can do to help, or begin your own nights.

Back