Two and a half hour que..!!!!

Moonscipher

Timed it perfect. Just enough time to get the kids to bed, spend some time with the wife and make a coffee. Who says 2+ hour ques are a bad thing?

I do hope it get's better though. In my experience with ques they usually go away once that new car smell wears off. As long as 75% of the player base stays I think it's actually a good thing that we have this many people on the server. Especially seeing how these invasions and rifts work. I'd hate to have to spam channels just to get a group together to finish a rift. Just my two cents I guess.

agreed... later on it will come down to lower level guildies asking for help of others to clean up invasions and stuff.

Timed it perfect. Just enough time to get the kids to bed, spend some time with the wife and make a coffee. Who says 2+ hour ques are a bad thing?

I do hope it get's better though. In my experience with ques they usually go away once that new car smell wears off. As long as 75% of the player base stays I think it's actually a good thing that we have this many people on the server. Especially seeing how these invasions and rifts work. I'd hate to have to spam channels just to get a group together to finish a rift. Just my two cents I guess.

Haha! Me too, I just started it up look at the queue and was like.. perfect timing! :)

personally, I have limited time to play..so when I am here and log on to a 3 hour and 45 minutes queue I am quite unhappy ;(

we know, we are really hoping they fix this, its an issue for us too...

That has made me start logging in earlier then I want to play, but I see your point... I really hope they get it fixed soon.

That's exactly how I time it too. But was 3 hours for me...still have 1 hour and 20 mins to go.

I was hoping to play tonight after the kids went down so I got in queue now. Its 3hours and 9 mins. Crazy!!

I wonder if Blizzard is scared now, I don't think any game ever was this popular during headstart. I can't believe there are 737 ppl in front of me that want to play on Sunrest THAT bad, that they won't pick a different server w/o a queue. Awesome game is that awesome.

guess this means that if I want to play at night I'll just have to log in before work (6AM) and just have my toon run in a corner til I'm ready to play... sacrifices must be made :)

I unfortunately cant leave my pc on all day and hope to get in an take up valuable bandwidth keeping someone else from playing..wish they had free server transfers

They said in the official post that they have server xfers in the works and will reveal them upon launch if they are still needed.

Last day of headstart is today. Hopefully there is some news about Queue times and server transfer options soon.

They said in the official post that they have server xfers in the works and will reveal them upon launch if they are still needed.

OMG! Yes please! I hope Harrow or w/e RP PVP server is called gets a nice balance...I have seen it on High mostly and sometimes Medium...so we will see :)

OMG! Yes please! I hope Harrow or w/e RP PVP server is called gets a nice balance...I have seen it on High mostly and sometimes Medium...so we will see :)

Have some IRL friends on Harrow. If everyone moves there though it will be the same story as Sunrest

We need to check out the shard forums and see what guilds will transfer first...measure queues and in the end decide :)

I think a xfer off of Sunrest is a mistake imho.

Been playing these mmo's a looonnnggg time, and xfers to another server always mean lower pop. What's full now, will be high pop a short time later...what's high pop will be medium pop later...medium will be low...and low will be....

Right now, the game JUST came out, and everyone is trying to mad rush the open doors. Hang in there! Weather out the storm! Stick to yer guns! This too will pass!

I know yer all excited to play and seeing a huge queue is a major disappointment. I agree with previous posts about just planning your game time by queueing earlier than you intend to play. These queues will not last, and personally, I would prefer to stay on this high pop PvP-RP server, because the world pvp needs sheep to kill! Think of all those sheep running around trying to close Rifts and having us show up! Stealth runs to enemy lands? Group vs Group! 1v1's! High pop will ensure plenty to be had due to populated zones.

The queues have been steadily dropping each day, and while launch day on the 1st will boost those queues up for a short time, everyone will settle into their normal routines, and the servers won't be so bottlenecked with as many people trying to log in at the same time.

If by some chance some servers get decommissioned in the future (see WAR/Aion), it's the original beta servers that remain high pop in the end.

Please, let's just stick Sunrest out.

Last edited:
Yes I agree, we picked the top RP-PvP server and it will remain that way for the life of the game I imagine. The later added ones will suffer more drop off in time, then Sunrest will, simply due to it being so popular at first.

If we can hang out the queues and the launch and let things settle down + improved AFK kicking + server xfers we will be golden with a healthy server.

Oh I wasn't suggesting WE transfer out...I was hoping others would! With release being tomorrow the queue will be very bad! I will be getting home at lunch to queue for when I get out of work!

I probably wont be playing with you guys for at least a few days.. its so hard to sit in queue for several hours when i could just hop on to my other server with no queue. but expect me back when the queues drop!

Back