Ulduar 10 hardmodes

Azami

Hello folks, aside from the usual ICC 10 runs that we put together every week I wanted to see if there was any interest to do other raids as well mostly Ulduar 10 hardmodes for Glory of the Ulduar achievement and a Rusted Proto Drake mount.

So if you're interested in Glory of the Ulduar Raider just reply here and what days and times are good for you. You may also add whatever other raids you'd have interest in doing as well.

I would go but ICC has dulled my good raiding skills so i would have to warm up in a icc 10 with no wyrnn buff first or a ruby

I would be interested if there were room. Pretty sure you would be full on trees though. Anytime after 5pm server is good to raid for me. Love hard modes =)

I'll go on Xaveor. I've done a few of them already... The only one I could see us having trouble with will be Firefighter.

I'd be game for tanking it on Xymnas if needed...or Melee dps! I'm game for what ever! and whenever really works...just let us know!

I'd come with you if you'd have me... have Poly who almost 6k GS now and Mordos. As long as I'm not is 25 man I'd love to spend time with people I miss.

God Bless,

I really want this on Sambeau... Gear wise, tanking is his best bet. However, shortened memory capacity means I need up to the minute tactical instruction on what you specifically want done. I can tank, but if you need a special pull or a specific set of dance steps for a particular boss, you gotta tell me. Aggro generally ain't a prob as long as I am allowed time to establish it.

I most likely want to try to get a group together for either Thursday, Friday or one day on the weekend. Not likely for Thursday since people will want to do their ICC 10s, but Friday is usually a casual raiding of some sort so maybe then is best time unless something comes up.

I have a raid ID set to Thorim on 10 man so we might continue there unless people would rather restart from the beginning again since only Flame Leviathan is the only real hard one from the ones we've done so far.

So I pugged an Ulduar 10 man for hard modes and we did everything but the 3 hardest achievements. I would love to get some vets together and do Firefighter and the achievements for General and Yogg.

Back