Underworld Run

Glitch

Before I start i would like to ask your pardon for all my atrocious spelling

I think I’ve had a run of bad luck but every time, it feels like, you guys do an Underworld run I get on immediately after. Now money is getting tight (in Guild Wars) so I was wondering when a good time for an underworld run would be. It would be open to any and every body (preferably archers though. lol jk) The hardest thing is contrast in time. Since I’m Pacific it does get hard. So I was thinking we could do one on Saturday night (i would do Friday yet myself and Atown have home group). I'm not sure what time would work. I was thinking around 5 for Pacific thus it would be about 8 (I think) for all the est. people. Give me your comments and if you can make it. Or heck, if you want to change the time or just get a better suggestion tell me. Thanks
In Christ,
Paul
AKA Glitch

Last edited:
I can join you this Saturday (2/11) at 8PM EST.

I have no experience in the underworld - do we have to plan out a team build or will we be ok with pretty much whoever shows up?

Paul

ok great. as many as we can get would be great. I'm not sure what time but if you come at 8 pm eastern I think that is 5 pm for me. that would be ok. So the official date is 8/11 at 8pm eastern 5pm pacific.
PLEASE CORRECT ME I'M TERRIBLE WITH TEH TIME ZONES.

5 PM Pacific = 6 PM Mountain = 7 PM Central = 8 PM Eastern

I've had to count it out on my fingers from time to time too :eek:

I'd love to make a guild run, but I don't play until about 9pm after the kids are in bed.

In the old UW at Temple of Ages most anything else will work as long as you have 2 warriors and 2 monks to go with them.

The new UW is a cat of a different color. I made multiple runs today with this setup......1 Healing Monk, 1 MM, 1 Orders Necro, 5 Barrage Rangers....all with pets. We got to the Hall of Heroes in 41 minutes and were finished in just about an hour. A traditional group will take approximately 2.5-3 hours if you are fortunate enough to make it to the greens.

Tip of the Day: Throw Dirt will save your life.

DZwart said:
5 PM Pacific = 6 PM Mountain = 7 PM Central = 8 PM Eastern

I've had to count it out on my fingers from time to time too :eek:

I'd love to make a guild run, but I don't play until about 9pm after the kids are in bed.

If you can't get on intell 9 it would be fine if we wait. All we have to do is start at 9 (6 pm for me in pacific)

Back