Unexplored Area ??? (PvP)

Prophet Elhanan

Ok, so I just started using my texmod and I noticed south of the Great Temple of Balthazar was an "explorable" area that I can't find access to. Now I was able to get the area between Zaishen Challenge and Zaishen Elite, but no luck on the one directly under the Great Temple of Balthazar. Any clue what it is, what is was suppose to be, or will be? Thanks.

-Proph.

There is no area south of GToB. There's Isle of the Nameless above it, but the only explorable area south of it is the Zaishen Challenge. It could be an old arena, or textmod was programed wrong. But as far as I know there is nothing below GToB.

I didn't think there was but check this image out. I'm not 100% sure, but this area I don't think was there before the last large update that introduced the Z-Coins. If it was then it may just be a forgotten or undeveloped area, if not I'm wondering what it is. Maybe future content? :confused:

-Proph.

Yea that's interesting. It's probably an undeveloped area. Maybe the beta ground for the Menagerie or a possible arena. Idk, do you mind if I steal your photo and ask Guru?

That would have been awesome!
I hope it's their for GW2! I can't stand sitting in the market spamming things all day just to make some money! Now if we had this, and you just say "hey, i want to sell [item name here] for 20k" and it just sits there untill someone buys it, people could have money!

Spartan, that already exists on fansites. Check out gwauctions.org. I sell stuff there all the time and it's perfect. I agree, I don't have time to waste spamming stuff in Kamadan. I list my items on gwauctions and they tend to sell pretty well there.

They are listed now on guildswar.com fansite listings so they've gained a lot of membership from it and honestly I feel that they have a much better system than guru.

(Psst, my signature is a link)

Back