Unlocking the M1 Garand Rifle in Bad Company 2

Omega Amen

For those interested, here's how I got the M1 Garand rifle in Bad Company 2.

1. I went to http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/veteran and I logged in with my EA Online account (the same one you log in Bad Company 2).

2. You should see a drop down list asking to choose a soldier profile (PC, 360, or PS3). I chose the PC profile.

3. At this point, it should automatically register your copy of Bad Company 2. You will need at least two Battlefield games to get the M1 Garand rifle. NOTE: Personally, the website glitched and registered a copy of Battlefield Modern Combat for the 360 to my profile, thus giving me two games for my rifle.

4. If you need that extra Battlefield game, Battlefield Heroes is a free-to-play FPS that will count in receiving the M1 Garand.

That should do it. Start up Bad Company 2, log in, and you should see the M1 Garand rifle enabled in the Weapons and Gadgets window. At the time of this post, no stats are being tracked with the M1 Garand. Hopefully, that will be fixed in a later patch.

Warning to all:

The website is extremely glitchy. I cant get it to register anything other than BC2 even though I have BF2 and several expansionse

Be advised that IF the site fails to register a game, thru Key Code or name then you may submit a ticket thru EA Support as a Question, I did this and it assisted me, of course the games I have purchased and the keys are coming up as already registered they do not know what to do.
Xbox/360 or PS3 may also be added for certain games as well :)

Back