Unreal Tournament 2007 Video from Germany

Ok, I've seen about half of this video before, but I'm glad you posted it so I could see the rest of it. I love it when malcom is over by the new scorpion and he says something like "das es pimp!".
 
Huh? Really? I didn't think it would be coming out that soon? Can you post a link to the release date or something? I would think it would probably release sometime late 2006. But if you prove me wrong I will be absolutely thrilled.
 
Hmmmm...Planet Unreal is reporting a possible date of April 2006, but thinks it'll be more like late 2006/early 2007....

...which is good, 'cuz it gives me time to buy a new video card.
 
Hehe, same here. I think I might just save up and upgrade my whole computer so I can get a PCI-E card. I would just love it if it came out during April, the sooner the better (well, disregarding bugs and stuff).
 
Back
Top