Unreal Tournament

Tribe of Judah's Unreal Tournament chapter is in a bit of a slump right now, but I think with the right support (and sponsors, so we can have our very own server! *G*), it could pick right back up.

For more information, visit the ToJ site.

I usually play UT2k3 on this server. It's not a christian server but for my dial up it does ok for me. I live in the USA. 205.155.6.60:7756 GibGames.com v2206 CTF
I still play UT too. I just play late night here. 12am to 1:30am. or 10am to 1pm during the day. If you use HLSW game program . Then you can find me when I'm online playing at the above server ip. If you have a server to play on give me the ip address and I'll watch for you or anyone else that plays. I will proably have a 900 ping. lol. later C.S.
Jesus is the Rock on which I stand.

*checks calendar* C'mon, UT2004, get here soon so I can buy you! >_<

EDIT: Ah, just noticed that the link you gave referenced an Unreal Tournament (NOT 2003) server. I'll definitely hop on with my completely legitimate $6 copy of UT and bust a move when I see you playing.

Well Tek the ip i posted is for UT2003 . here are two for good ol UT that i frequent.
Instagib 69.28.220.196:7777
all weapons 66.151.183.201:7777
both are not Christian ip addresses. They are fast and hard to get into a game but with HLSW game assistant it helps.
I'm not much on Danish but I cheked your web site out anyway. It looks great. C.S.
I work on evening shift so I'll be on late. EST USA.
or before 1 pm during the day.

Hi UT2004 her where...???...

...Oh her...

I have tryed the IP'adreses...
The first ip adres
The 2. ip adres
The first one was okay but the 2. one,  there the ping got me the rocket effect
smile.gif

He he the bot on the 1. ip was kicking my a.. they was set on godlike...he he
  But it look like a good place to play

I have a problem. After some time playing it is like my shoots is in slow motion
sad.gif
is it old infomation getting in the way off the new one ? or ? - this was just a wild ges...

MaxX it is UT 1 - It can be down a minite now and the I try to installe UTpure -- but maybe not...everything takes time to learn...I'm on it

Tek7 ... What ? --- maybe one day I will know :)

Hi I have thought about the fear on your poster Tek7

I fear not to be near or out off order with the Lord...

Who shall then guide me...Where is the love then...

Just a respons in me...That is the biggest fear I have

My Webpage

In Danish and not finish, but the smily on it u would like...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (-=R*A=-Jesus_Warrior @ Oct. 18 2003,1:35)]Hi I have thought about the fear on your poster Tek7

I fear not to be near or out off order with the Lord...

Who shall then guide me...Where is the love then...

Just a respons in me...That is the biggest fear I have
I'm almost certain that "fear" in that verse could also be translated "respect." It's not the same fear with which you would fear a dictator, but fear a loving commander or parent: knowing that they would discipline you if need be but still aware that they love you.

Hi just so that u dont think that notthing came out off the server -=J*W=-

I got it up running, and with an automatic weapon really great fun, just to pull the trikker....unlimitet ammo !!!
it is her unreal://129.142.115.107:7777

More I learn, better is get´s and more fun it will be.???

-=J*W=-Hardy_Dk

Back