Unreal1?

GoodOleTaco

Hello friends. I am greatly blessed to have found this forum and see that there are Christian Gamers all over the world.

I did notice that there is no threads or Chapters for the Original Unreal. Let me tell you that there is still a great deal of people playin Unreal 1 online and many Clans, Servers and websites dedicated to the Original game.

I have been playing Unreal1 online for almost 3 years and have made some good friends,and yes, many christians among them. In fact, we started a christian Unreal1 Website called UnrealBelievers.

Can I suggest an Unreal1 chapter or subchapter? As of now I am spreading the word among my Unreal christian friends about this forum. I think its great. I thank [toj.cc]Missionary for letting me know about this.

God Bless

GoodOleTaco

Welcome to the forums! :)

Tribe of Judah's Unreal Tournament chapter was re-named "Unreal Series Chapter" last year, though the forums do not yet reflect that change. (Oops.) While Unreal 1 and 2 have only a fraction of the player base as UT and UT2004, it's apparent that people still play U1 and U2. Our chapter supports all Unreal games and mods, though the main focus is on UT2004 and, more specifically, deathmatch game styles.

Click here for the ToJ Unreal Series Chapter Forums. :)

Hey Taco/jmorhy (which do you prefer?),

As Tek said, we indeed do have a Unreal Series clan but we're definitely more focused on UT2004 at the moment and looking forward to UT2007, coming out hopefully later this year. However, I know some people would probably be interested in some of the old school fragging. :)

You can call me Al,,I mean, You can call me Taco. ;) he he he. I feel lonely in the Unreal1 world.:(
Seem only [toj.c.c.]Missionary and myself play there.

I would gladly join u on UT04 but I do not have it. I did download the demo but with 256 RAM and Onboard intel graphics game dont run good at all.

If there is anyone that would like to join us on Unreal1 they are more than welcome. There are some good servers running.

I have been going in onto UT too but have not seen any TOJ either. Hopefully I can meet some of ya online. Feel free to MSN,AIM or Yahoo me anytime.

Lord bless and Frag ya soon :D

I own UT but I don't play it except at LANs. If you hit me up on Xfire sometime, though, I'd gladly hop in for a few games of DM with you.

XFire? Is that like extra spicy hotsauce? He He he. I googled it and installed. Now I just have to figure out how it works. :D :D :D

He's talking about Unreal 1, as in the original, I believe, but as Taco said, he also has the first UT (aka UT99)

I like Unreal hardcore coop game but if i install UT2K4 again i hope there is clan players in just like in cs 1.6 but i feel so lonly there :D

you guys can add me in xfire and nickname is Missionary2001

:cool:

I meant Unreal1 but Im willing to give UT a try. I prefer the original but open to change, hehehe.
I did get xfire installed. Pretty cool little program. Feel free to add me anytime.
Really would like to meet and frag with some of ya. :D

Hope I sees ya soon. Wether its UnreaL1 or UT.

Last edited:
I will even play some other game if I can meet some of ya. I got CounterStrike installed but when I try to go online with it it gives me a EXECUTABLE OUT OF DATE error. I have been playing Quake 3 online. Pretty cool. I tried Call f duty 2 but my computer wont run it. I got Quake 2 but it tells me it cant run my version Online.

About CS...are you running Steam and everything? If not, that's probably why you receive the error.

Missionary is right. Although old, Unreal1 still has a lot of following. There are still many online servers. One of them is NewbiesPlayground which runs the King of the Hill Mod with an 890 DM map rotation.

Almost daily you see this server full. The server's owner, OldSparky-(DOG)- is a God fearing man who has kept this server going paying for it out of his own pocket so that many of us have a nice, fun and clean place to play and make friends with.

I love going there to frag & chat. Hope I see some of ya there sometime but I will still try some of the other games toj members play, computer RAM willing of course, LOL. I guess Unreal1 is like good wine, The older it gets the better, he he he.

Wooow 890 DM maps thats alot man :eek:
Thats true "The older it gets the better" aaaamen to that ;)

by the way dont for get play Drew´s map pack (Skaarj Tower - Shadow and Fire) map back whit two maps, those are massive maps takes about 2-4hours to finish one map and its coop-game.. Plus the end of last map is that there is 16 picure photo gallery of players that helped drew his map´s and idea´s, ther is even my picure of me :rolleyes:

Missionary2001 said:
Wooow 890 DM maps thats alot man :eek:
Thats true "The older it gets the better" aaaamen to that ;)

Thats right, and you can download over 1 gb of maps thru the site, hundreds of skins and lots of mods. That way you dont have to spend half the time downloading when entering the servers.

Deathmatch Maps
http://clients.overkill-systems.net/dogclan/unreal maps
CO-OP Maps
http://clients.overkill-systems.net/dogclan/unreal maps/co-op maps
Skins
http://clients.overkill-systems.net/dogclan/unreal maps/skins

Enjoy :D

jmorhy said:
Thats right, and you can download over 1 gb of maps thru the site, hundreds of skins and lots of mods. That way you dont have to spend half the time downloading when entering the servers.

Thaks brow
I think i will instal UT coop again that i have not player 1,5years or so

Back