Unwaking Waters (Kurzick) Monday 1-15-07 10pm EST Please

Halonic

I need this one with my Warrior. Warriors are no good against Kuunavang. I am only helpful against Afflicted.

A Necro with Spinal Shivers (Factions equivalent Shivers of Dread) would be most beneficial. Anyone with cold damage weapons to interrupt Kuunavang while Spinal Shivers is on would be most beneficial also.

Interrupt Rangers are good also. Monks are needed as always.

Don't bring a warrior unless that is all you have available.

I've been trolling this place for days and there is hardly anyone here. I don't think this one is doable with henchies.

Thanks for the help.

I will be out making blankets and hats tonight with my charity group but will long on when I get home to see if I can help then. :(

Kel Queen of all Europe

I'd love to join for this, I need that mission for my Ritualist. Unfortunately, my rit is the only character I have on either account that can do it, so that's all I can bring. He can either spirit spam or (preferably) he can do some really good backup healing as a restoration magic healer with a couple of protective spirits like union. I'll be logged in early to set up however I need to.

Paul

Thanks Kel, and Paul a Rit would be great. I should have said Healer instead of Monk.

Husband-unit? First I've noticed that.

Ahh! Drat! My warrior needed this as well, sorry I missed it, I was away from GW all weekend :( Glad you guys got it though!

Congrats Halonic, Sorry I wasn't there, didn't even log on last night.

I ran into the same difficulty with my assassin. When I finally did make it, I used a bow in my secondary weapon slot and switch over to focus the henchies whenever it comes time to attack the dragon. Interrupting Dark Chain Lighting and Corrupted Scales is a BIG help on this one in case anyone else is trying.

Thanks for the tips, I just got here with my Assassin last week, but didn't read this post 'til now. :p

im going to be needing my Warrior to get it soon... not sure when soon is (he was my first char started 7 months ago but i lost interest in him until now)

Back