Update 1.2.3

blsimpson

The server has been updated and seems to be running fairly smoothly, but its all still very experimental. There may or may not be issues, so please bear that in mind.

I also updated the multi-world inventory plugin to Multiverse-Inventories, to match the Multiverse plugin that we use to manage our multiple worlds. The Devs from our old plugin moved to the new one, so it made sense to move also. When you first login, and move worlds, you *may* have your inventory wiped, this is just a by product of the plugin move. If you had something that you absolutely needed, talk to a guard or admin, and we will work on restoring it for you.

If you want to be able to play on our server, please DO NOT update your clients yet.

Im sorry for not getting this info out there sooner, but I have been gone that past couple of weeks, and didnt know there was going to be an update.

As always, I will be watching the Bukkit Twitter feed for updates, and apply them as they become available. Some good news, it appears Bukkit has joined Mojang, and will be working on the mod API, so hopefully soon we wont have to wait for updates anymore. :D

Last edited:
hey bl! i just updated today.... i wish i would have seen this post earlier :p can u post when keikiville is updated please?

--super_hunter_boy

It happens. I didn't even realize there was an update coming. I'll have to keep an eye open for that. But we'll get it updated as soon as we can. Hang in there!

A beta build of CraftBukkit 1.2.3 has been released, and I am in the process of backing up the server, and copying it over. Hopefully this will work straight out, and there wont be any problems. :)

I am now. When I updated this morning, I only had enough time to make sure the server came back correctly. I didn't have enough time to login and make sure things were working..

As of right now, our multi-world plugin is disabled, as are a couple of other ones, and we will need to wait until an RB is released, and those plugins are updated.

I apologize for any inconvenience this is causing, but it is outside my control. No one has logged in in a couple of days, that I have seen, and I thought it best to get the server back up, so people still see its here, even though its not optimal.

Back