Update your wishlist please

I took no offense at all.

Just thought it was funny that you posted a video about people singing Thank You to a guy for dying as a way of saying Thank You to me. I've already decided not to die until you finish a map. (So I can live forever it seems)

Ouch. Okay, I give Gerbil permission to take offense at that. (However true it might be. . .) (Gerbil, you can take offense at that too) :D

Last edited:
Well thank you to everyone. I was able to give away 17 games costing me a little over $100 during the sale. I was able to add a few more friends to my friends list and meet some really great people. If you didn't get a game, I'm very sorry. I generally stuck to games that were under $10 each (Usually under $5 each but I did make a few exceptions), on sale and were games I'd play. Please keep you wishlist updated throughout the year as I plan to continue to give away stuff as stuff goes on sale and I have the ability.

If you have icons, backgrounds, trading cards, TF2 items, CS:GO skins or other game items you have no use for, I would gladly take them. Please send me a trade offer or message me. I can convert them to steam wallet funds and continue to give away more games. Donations are always welcome but not necessary.

Again, thank you for allowing me to be a blessing.

Philippians 4:19, Luke 12:48, John 3:16

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

(Sweet! First post of 2015!!!)

Last edited:
Back