Updates,Important News

Catakou

Here is the monthly news of the server I plan on making a post every month, around the same time giving everyone the information that they need/want.

PLUG-INS
Lockette has just been added
World-edit isn't up-to-date so if we are going too move your house we cannot take Pistons.
Permissions are added

NEWS
Pelagrin is a new guardian

Due to the fact Enderlovesjane greifed the server multi-able times I have decided to Perm ban enderlovesjane, Sorry but we Don't accept greifing.

The walkway going from spawn 1 to spawn 2 has been tooken down since it looks (ugly and it has been greifed a few times) but a fence has been added so there is now less chance of you getting creeper-bombed.

MORE will be added too this tread when i think of more. please reply to this if you have any questions.

Spawn protection would be nice... i built a collesium at the new one and theres bits and pieces missing from it now

enderlovesjane, has been pardoned and will be watched from now on. there wasn't any evidence to him griefing, he may have just been a scapegoat.
(not to undermine you catakou, but if you are just guess at who griefed, you need more than a guess to permant bann.)

Next time, get pictures of the grief and or witnesses.

Last edited:
enderlovesjane, has been pardoned and will be watched from now on. there wasn't any evidence to him griefing, he may have just been a scapegoat.
(not to undermine you catakou, but if you are just guess at who griefed, you need more than a guess to permant bann.)

Next time, get pictures of the grief and or witnesses.

:l very true (will take pic's next time)

Back