Urgent prayer request for my Cousin Jeanne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
I recently received word that my Cousin Jeanne has been diagnosed with cancer. My mother e-mailed me the details:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Hi Pete,

I just got off the phone [...] and this is the update on Jeanne.

She has Sarcoma (soft tissue cancer) which is inoperable. The Doctors feel the cancerous tumor in her lung is NOT the Primary site of the cancer....they are testing Jeanne [...].

This is how we can pray:

That Jeanne will listen to what the Doctor's say...but be LED to do what the LORD directs her to do. I'm doing some research online of Sarcoma and Cancer Research of America Hospital and other alternative therapies.

Pray that Jeanne will begin eating ...she's losing weight (6 pounds in a week) and she was thin to start.

That her bad lung will NOT COLLAPSE again. A word of Praise..they removed the chest tube today, so she's resting more comfortably.

Also, we are thanking God for her upbeat spirit and total LACK of fear....that's GOD!

Please keep her in your prayers.

Aunt Jean is holding her own....and I'm going to call her first thing in the morning.

God is BIGGER than cancer and GOD IS FAITHFUL!!!!!!!!
It would mean a great deal to me if you all would take a few minutes out of your day and pray for Jeanne. Thank you.

Also, if you are praying, please post a brief reply. I'd like to send a link to this thread back to my mom.

will do, ive lost 3 grand parents to cancer, and my uncle has been fighting it and is still for the past 5 monthes (at least) i would also like some prayer for him too

Thx

tek: i hope that the lord will be seen through what is happening

Ive lost some grandparents to cancer as well, Its a powerful thing but not as nearly powerful as God and his grace! I will pray for this sicnkess to be destroyed and for your cousin to be healed.

I'm praying, I hope your cousin and your family make it through this alright. I remember when my grandfather died of cancer...

Hear my prayer oh Father., Blessed Father I ask of thee in Jesus's name Father that you heal and give strength to Jeanne. I curse the root of that cancer in Jesus's name it has no dominion or power over her. I ask of thee Father in Jesus's name that you'll send angels to camp round about her and protect her from the wiles of the devil and to give strength to her faith oh God and that by the stripes bore upon His back that she is healed in Jesus's name , Amen.
God Bless , will keep praying, CS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Maddmedic @ Oct. 01 2004,5:17)]My wife has it...
Then we'll be praying for your wife also, Madd.
smile.gif

A brief update:

I talked with Jeanne today and she's in high spirits. We have family and friends all over the nation praying for her and have faith that God will heal her completely.

Please continue praying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back