Urgent Prayer Request - Grayson

Pheonix28

Slave to Christ.
Hey y'all,

One of the youth at my church's little brother (3 I think) named Grayson is not doing well. He had surgery a few days ago on his heart, and I just got an update on facebook.

"Everyone please pray for Grayson. Hes not doing too good right now, and we need all the prayers we can get for him. Doctors think he had a seizure, and his oxygen level dropped from 97 to 17."

Please pray for him, and the family/friends.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the prayers. He's doing better, he woke up yesterday and asked for "ice ice baby" haha... (his way of saying he wants ice) and was moving the left side of his body. They had thought he had a stroke, but are thinking it's more of a seizure now. He still needs prayers that he recover quickly, but things are looking up.

Thanks again for all the prayers!

Just got an update, please keep praying for him.

"They had to use the paddles on him.this morning, then he had 3 to 4 more seizures :/"
8 minutes ago · Like

Another update, it appears that he has some form of blood infection which is causing all this. It's a blessing that they finally know what is wrong, so that they can start to treat it, but it will take a while and will be a rough recovery. Please keep him and the family in your prayers.

Also confirmed that he is 3.

549596_3938670678901_1410861440_n.jpg

Last edited:
Aw, sweet boy. Will continue to pray. Thanks for keeping us updated. Praise that they have identified what to treat.

Hey y'all,

He's still in the hospital... He's not doing too well. He's become unresponsive for the most part, I believe they have the blood infection under control (not positive) but there's still a lot going on. I'm not entirely positive what all is going on, his sister hasn't been in to see him in a while, and her mom isn't keeping her updated too much... Not easy on her at all. She will be turning 18 on the 8th, so please keep them all in your prayers...

Please continue to pray for.Grayson,they have him on dialasis (sp?) To.clear his.blood of the infection that is causing nerve damage to his arms and legs, please pray that the treatment works.

New update... Thanks for the prayers... He's still got a ways to go.

Mikala
Okay... So here it goes. My sweet little angel passed away last night. His visitation is...

A sad update. Grayson died last night around 11:45. Yesterday also happened to be Mikala's 18th birthday. (His sister) Please keep her and her family in your prayers.

Grieving with those who grieve, and praying as well.

Requiescat in pace, Grayson.

May the smiles of the martyrs and the songs of the angels greet you. And take good care of your mummy and daddy in Heaven, lad. :(

Back