Urgoz Warren 2/15

Manyik

Our Friends in LION are hosting a Urgoz Warren run February 15, 7:00pm - 10:00pm Central time. Event duration is dependent on how long the run takes but be prepared for around 3hours.

Guildwikki says
Urgoz's Warren is an Elite Mission accessed from the Kurzick capital House zu Heltzer. This area is home to Urgoz, a forest guardian who is now corrupted and threatens all life in the Echovald Forest. The objective of this mission is to destroy him.

Elite Missions are high difficulty missions accessible only through the capital cities of the Kurzick and Luxon regions and through the Chantry of Secrets in Elona.

In general, the Elite Missions are very long (a full run can take 2 to 5 hours depending on proficiency), with large numbers of high-level foes as well as negative Environmental Effects. They offer the highest level loot in the game as well as powerful unique items at the very end of the missions.

http://gw.gamewikis.org/wiki/Urgoz's_Warren
for more info

New info from Halonic in LION

This is what we need in order of importance.

Blood is Power necro (if has 55 armor that would be perfect)
2 Monks
3-4 Barrage/Pet trappers with spirits (EoE high level, Winnowing, Favorable Winds)
3-4 Fire eles. Searing heat or searing flames is good.
1 SS Necro. or MM
1 Rit spirit Spammer (not needed but helpful)

For the monks it is important that they have healers boon so they can spam heal party. Also Aegis is important too b/c it protects from melee. Enchantments are ok but just keep in mind that they can be shattered by the mesmers in Urgoz

Bip: If the necro has 55 armor and can get his health down to 1 health than he can constantly spam BiP and give everyone energy.

b/p rangers: need dust trap and barbed trap, spot for spirit and if possible splinter weapon works great but not a must.

One of the necros must have consume corpse or necrotic transversal, it is needed for one of the parts.

i'll try and make my monk be there. It'll be nice to do Urgoz again. actually.. i've never DONE Urgoz, but i've been there a few times.... but that room where the 1337 bad guys pops up... ya thats a joy killer.

I'll come. My warrior is my title/Hall of Monuments filler upper however I think my chances of getting a warrior thru Urgoz is slim to none.

My ranger needs the monument as well so I could bring a trapper or a Barrage/Pet (with a level 16 and growing pet) or if you already have enough rangers, I have an Elementalist that has nuked the heck outta the place many times.

How can I get in on this?? I have both a Mesmer and a Paragon in Kaineng Center. I know neither of them fit the build, but would you be able to use them? If so, I'd be willing to grind out Factions here in the next couple of weeks. This sounds like a ton of fun. Let me know. See ya!

-Chadley

Chadley, you have to have your guys at House Zu Heltzer or Cavalon, depending on the mission you are doing. I think Urgoz is Kurzick, so you would need to get a character to HzH.

I think I could do that. It's only, like, 8 missions or so. Just know I'll probably be logged on asking for help quite a bit. Would you rather have a Mesmer or a Paragon. They're at the exact same spot. If you don't have a preference, I'd rather go with my Paragon cause I've been getting pretty into it lately. Hope to see you there! (And pray I don't get scheduled that night...)

-Chadley

I am not planning this and all the info I am getting is from Halonic. I would say pm him in game and ask him. Angelina County is one of the main names he uses.

Necromancer Avenger will be leading/guiding us through Urgoz. We were able to finish it as a guild event the first time we ever tried it. Some of the alliance folks were with us then. Avenger is bringing the 55 Necro with infinite BIP.

The main premise is to have the Rangers set traps, pull the bad guys to the traps, and nuke and barrage them when they hit the traps.

Environmental effects change from room-to-room and are nasty.

I will be bringing essences of celerity, armors of salvation, grails of might, and powerstones of courage. Anyone else is welcome to bring some of these also.

We had 10 real peeps the last time we did this. 2 Heros. We finished but the Heros died a lot. Hopefully we can fill the team with 12 real people.

Please bring your own supply of candy canes (hope for the best but prepare for the worst).

We prefer that you don't bring a melee character but if thats all you have bring a ranged weapon or make your secondary Rit or Para for party support. We want the pets to be the tanks because we don't have to heal the pets.

I know you all used to do some PvP on Friday nights. Hopefully we will be done before your start time. The reason we picked Friday night is because we put up a poll and that was the night that the majority of our guildies voted on.

Kel, feel free to copy and paste this to other alliance forums if you will. Thanks.

I haven't seen anyone else say they are bringing a SS Necro yet. We will meet in LIONs guild hall for Urgoz. One of our members can ferry people straight from the guild hall.

Just a reminder that this event is Friday night (2-15) at 8PM EST.

Sry guys, im going to have to back out. Tomorrow i am leaving with my youth group to go to the snow and will be gone till late Saturday. So im going to be gone. GL tho and i hope you guys get lots and lots of amber and greens and maybe even a orange! (i can wish for an orange item cant I??)

If you guys go again sometime i'll definately try and make that.

The thing we look to be shortest on are Rangers and Eles. We will try to leave shortly after 8PM EST. If you need to meet and talk builds before you go I suggest you get there early.

I'm coming. I'll definitely bring a B/P ranger. I'll try to talk Fire Walker into coming as well, but she may be unavailable. Her dad came home from the hospital today and they are still getting organized with Home Health nurses and such.

Nice trip. We finished Urgoz in 2 hours flat. Full 12 man alliance team. We had a fun time and got lots of nice drops. Thanks to Avenger for leading us. A big thanks to all of our alliance friends that participated.

Back