Usernames! (Updated)

Xymnas

Trieb of Judah Starcraft Series Chapter Co-leader
Here is where I'd like to start a new Usernames section!

I will be updating this when we get new people joining our chapter!

I'd also like everyone new to post their names and CCs here or if you have changed your name!!!

Currently these are the people who I know are still around. Some may be waiting for HotS to hit to play again but feel free to add them anyways!

I will also be unstickying the old usernames section but will still have it around for possible later usage.

Also, feel free to join us on our channel "ToJ" and chat it up with us! :D

-NA server-
atown.746
BrianJacko.983
Dimederwin.760
DannyMeister.122
Dan.2123
Elader.488
Elihu.979
Exoslayer.756
GLO.790
Jealot.502
LavendrGooms.239
Lumpen.284
Lelden.937
Lloren.209
MasterZ.678
Neutrino.603
Odale.169
Rinkorski.694
SlothOfSpeed.619
StcNintyFive.145
Toad.995
Tek.935
Tianar.821

-EU server-
Gracetenshi.617
MasterTom.459

-Australia server-
Terminatrix.616

Recenlty added:
atown.746
Jealot.502
MasterTom.459 (EU)
Terminatrix.616 (Australia)
Toad.995

Last edited:
Wow! Things have really picked up in the SC2 Chapter since I last checked (it has been a while). I'm glad to see there are quite a few people listed here.

My SC2 handle is Jealot and my code is 502.

Also, I was curious if there was an official SC2 ToJ chat channel in the game? I looked for a thread that might list that, but didn't find anything. If there isn't one, I think starting one would be a good idea. =)

Thanks,

Jealot 502

Hey!! Welcome! :)

That is a great idea and I'll see what I can do to get one up!

Thanks and welcome!!
:)

Also, I was curious if there was an official SC2 ToJ chat channel in the game?
Yes. Yes, there is.

I'll need to log in to Battle.net tonight to remind myself what it is (I think it was "ToJ"), but it does exist.

Yes. Yes, there is.

I'll need to log in to Battle.net tonight to remind myself what it is (I think it was "ToJ"), but it does exist.

Okay, I've added it to my list of custom channels so I will automatically join it when I log into SC2. I hope other people will too so we can more easily meet up with each other and play some games!

Also, Tek, I think I have you added to my FL from like a couple years ago, but you are never on! I wanna play with you!

Also, Tek, I think I have you added to my FL from like a couple years ago, but you are never on! I wanna play with you!
I've been wanting to play SC2 lately, but between the recent Steam holiday sale, Blizzard sending me a free 7-day WoW pass, playing in 3 other ToJ game nights (Unreal Monday, TF2sday, Left 4 Wednesday), and no longer being available to play games on Saturday afternoons (I now work Monday through Friday and watch my daughter while my wife works on Saturday), I just haven't found the time to play.

But I want to! :)

I've been wanting to play SC2 lately, but between the recent Steam holiday sale, Blizzard sending me a free 7-day WoW pass, playing in 3 other ToJ game nights (Unreal Monday, TF2sday, Left 4 Wednesday), and no longer being available to play games on Saturday afternoons (I now work Monday through Friday and watch my daughter while my wife works on Saturday), I just haven't found the time to play.

But I want to! :)

Absolutely. I can totally understand being busy. =)

When you are able to peel yourself away from all that other goodness, it would be cool to play with you.

I can't find atown either... even tried transposing the character code a bit in case of typo.

On a somewhat related note, unless anyone objects, I'm going to start inviting any of the Christians who I come across while playing to the ToJ chat channel and let them know about the website, etc. I tend to come across quite a few and I could possibly bolster our umbers a bit for some more active online presence.

Jealot 502

Sure thing! that would be great! We could always use more people! =D

Awesome! Thanks Tom!!

We have 1 other player on the EU server, and hopefully we'll get more in the future!

It was "Deskpop" i'll remove it once I get his CC if he responds! >:|

Back