Usernames!

I'm on right now doing 3v3s with some buddies. Got placed in Gold rank 2! Plat here we come!

Xymnas, are you Matthew.116? When I added you to my friends list, your match history was blank.

Last edited:
That's really weird. Hmm yah I play quite often and have quite a few wins. That's weird though. :/

And yea I believe it is 116

So I've been putting off this, because I hate my name and Blizzard is taking forever to allow payed name changes. After I bought SC2 I didn't really play at all so I gave my email and password to a buddy. Well he didn't like the name "Mike" so he used my free name change. He changed it to Gabebasher because he thought it was funny... Well I hate the name lol. But I'm too cheap to buy a new copy of the game. And now that I've been playing a lot in the last 2 months I guess I'll have you update my name. I'm definitely buying a name change as soon as it's available though.

Long story short, I've been playing the game a lot lately and my buddy isn't allowed to use my account anymore lol. So now it's Gabebasher.403 :(

And my name is now Rinkorski.694 >.>

My last name was originally Rinkorski cuz i'm polish so i wanted to rep it!

kinda rolls off the tong

Haha nice to see you join us Proudfoot!

I'll be seeing you in game!

Update necessary.
I think I know why some cant be added and others can...
because some are on the american server and some (like me) on the european.

On the European server are:
Colbi
Gilga
Graphics
Grim
Jammer
Mastertom
Masterz
Mike
Moravian
Naruto
Orry
Parabellum
Sacrifice
Silverleaf
Tek

Deskpop 960
Edac 479
Gabebasher 403
Ortheas 699
Rinkorski 694
Toad 995
xglow 536

And on the European Server are:

GraceTenshi 617 (thats me)
Lumpen 284
Mordos 920
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, it can always be that someone made a mistake in spelling/character code, so that we can't add him.
But so far I think I can't add americans :(

Last edited:
Eh? I'm pretty sure I'm on the North American server...

I think most of those are mistaken. Unfortunately, most of our players are American, although we do have a few European friends.

Ok, I only supposed on whom I could add.
Maybe some users changed their name... or maybe the number isn't correct?
Hmm, what else could be the reason?

But isn't that correct that I can't play with people from the american server?

Back