UT 2004 IP address

ColdSteel

Hey has anyone found a good server to play on so we might get together to play? This one plays good for me.
Please post some more that you may prefer and I'll add them to HLSW. thanks, CS

165.91.250.118:7777:7787 Arrakis

HLSW?

I'll make note of these two servers 'n check my pings. If a few other ToJers chime in here 'n let me know if these servers are good, I'll put 'em on the activity page.

old ut server: zp-instagib 69.28.220.196:7777:7778 [PURE] zp| 44oz DonutHole
UT 2003 all weapons: 205.155.6.60:7756:7766 GibGames.com v2206 CTF
UT 2004: 66.167.232.134:7777:7787 Lanarchy
66.179.164.25:7777:7787 UT2K4@WolfGaming.net

Toe, that server was good for me.CS

re: HLSW....ah cool, I'm going to have to look into this program, although with a quick look at the feature list, I think I'll stick with my current server monitor, ARTraySpy.

CS, I don't know how many still play UT Classic, but I'll add that server to the Clan Activity list.  Ditto 2003.  I'll be lax about those listings, but when it comes to UT2004, we should try 'n nail down just a couple good servers, just because there's so much choice out there and I think 2004 is where we're going to get the most amount of interest.

Cheers,
 Shagz

PS - any good Assault servers? I agree with Tek, I'm totally excited about AS-Mothership, but I was playing bots on Junkyard last night and that was totally fun too. I though AS-Convoy had too many choking points, but these other Assault maps are a little more open. Can't wait to see some "multiple-path/solution" Assault maps.

Atari/Epic Official East 14 Server: 69.25.21.73:7777

Ars Technica UT2004 Server: 66.225.202.211:7777

Ignore my Assault servers comment, looks like most of the servers listed above are either Assault or Onslaught servers.
smile.gif

PS - Activty page has been upated. Click an ip address to launch right into the server. ;)

BTW guys, saw this on another site:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Something I noticed with UT2004. If you run mutators you are no longer running a 'default' server and people will not see your server in the online lists. For them to see you they will have to uncheck the 'show only default servers' checkbox in the lower left of the server browser screen.

Everyone start a revolution and uncheck that box so you can see all the leet servers with mutators on them.

Yes Toe I'm still on dialup.
tounge.gif
I've checked everywhere to try to get high speed internet up to my house. I've been talking to representives and emailed the governor. lol Still no luck. DSL is 5 miles from my home. I guess it'll be a while.

Maybe BPL will come sooner than cable or dsl?

BPL = Broadband over Power Lines. I work for a Regional ISO, so I've kinda heard things about that stuff. I believe there is a test market in Virginia and/or W Virginia right now...

I've heard of BPL technology but not lately. I'll check it out. Thanks Elite
Hey Toe do you have a 56k modem. If you do take your computer outside and hook it to your incoming phone line on in your phone company box attached to your house. It may be your in house wiring. I done it with mine.:cool:

Look Toe what i found- a 56k only server.

69.12.68.207:7777:7787 56K in the USA dial-up Public Server

BPL sounds great. I checked it out. Bring it on.

Gunslinger, if you want to join the UT clan, just say so.
smile.gif
What flavour of UT are you playing/do you own? Check the UT Chapter Activity Page for a list of servers that ToJ members are currently frequenting.

CS, I added the server my list and I can't ping at it. Does it go up and down? It's currently 12pm EST.

Shagz I think they are having trouble keeping it up and running. I played until2:10am EST and it disconnected and showed up as timeout in HLSW. I checked back 15 minutes later and it was running great. The admin was in it working with their settings. I left for now gone to another server.

Back