UT Server Status

Plankeye

This is an update for the UT gamers out there. I have bad news on the server. The comunity map packs I tried to install earlier this week is what is causing the server to crash. I am going to have to reinstall the server and configure it again to get it up and running.

My schedule over the next couple of days is very busy. So look for an update middle of this week.

Thanks for the update. Appreciate the effort.
Now, I'll just wait for rizz's next screenshot of a superduper barrel roll
biggrin.gif

That's ok. You still rock.

I do have one thing to ask though: could you make it so we can vote for DM or CTF maps instead of ONS?

Onslaught is good and all, but I know we have some deathmatchers around, including myself.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (EspressoMachine @ July 17 2004,11:31)]how do you see rank? i don't know anything about UT
You just press F1 and it tells you where you stand according to your points. Usuall when the game ends press F1 and it tells your final score (F1 you can also check your ping and others) F6 tells your ping while playing and your packet loss %. As long as your game play is good your packet loss should be next to 0. Of course the better ping the better connection to play.
Press F3 to see your personal game stats for the game you are playing. It tells you- accuracy, suicides, deaths by what gun, # of multikills etc...
F9 will take a picture of whatever the screen is showing and it saves them in the screenshot folder in UT2004 folder on C: drive.
F4 gives you the 3D view. press again for back to 1st person.

Back