UT2k4 Anyone?

Captain_Tea

I recently reinstalled UT2K4 and was wondering if anyone would like to meet up for some old school frags some evening?

Much to my surprise I was looking on xfire and UT2004 is by far the most played version of UT that they track, followed by the original UT and then UT3. :confused:

I don't know how the modern ones ended up but Blackbeard, Coldsteel and I were regulars back way back in the day on UT2004. Maybe more regular players made for more games on 2004? IDK you've got Danny and Mostly Harmless though? My gaming plate is full anyway though, no more UT for me.

Last edited:
My <3 for UT2004 (Onslaught gametype in particular) is well-documented. I'm up for some UT2004 game time. :)

My <3 for UT2004 (Onslaught gametype in particular) is well-documented. I'm up for some UT2004 game time. :)

I'll keep an eye out for you on Steam in the near future. Omnipotents still has a very active Onslaught server for us to make some old school Pancakes! on. :D

Just tossing my hat in the ring. I have Steam but never use it. Catch me on Skype, or PM me through this forum to get my attention.

Back