UT3 Friends List

Captain_Tea

What are your names in UT3 so we can add each other as friends and find each other online and meet up? You can't join each other thru xfire yet and UI doesn't show who's playing on any given server. Mine is Capn_Tea

Last edited:
There are friends list's in a beta!?

Yes :), when in the main menu, select Community and then select Friends. If you know the name your friends are logged in as you can send them an invitation. Once they are in your list you can find them and join them :D

My handle for the UT3 beta demo is Tek7 and my clan tag is [toj.cc].

I'll be playing more often if/when (a) Epic fixes the bug that crashes the UT3 demo to the desktop or (b) I figure out a fix to keep the demo from crashing.

Your UT3 handle from the demo will carry over to the full retail version, so you won't need a new 1 when you get the full game.

Last edited:
My UT3 Friends ID is Tek7.

I've already sent requests to ColdSteel, Captain_Tea, and BlackBeard.

On a related note, I entered my clan tag as toj.cc - Since the game automatically surrounds the tag with brackets, I'll appear as [toj.cc]Tek7 in-game.

Updating my list, Landslide now added, He[Landslide], Tek7, and I had a quick match or 2 tonight, reminded me of Old times :), Me getting PWNED THX to my Internet connection from Germany[OOH the Joys of LAG!!!]ROFL, but I get Fragged with a Smile :), cya all ingame

Radmando here, count me in. I usually suffer from lag as well, located here in the 'corner', the sunny (not) Pacific Northwest. See you in the BrightWalker. ;-)

TheMightyGerbil is my name in UT 3. Honestly Unreal 2004 had a great search engine and I don't know why they did not include it to start with.

It's also frustrating when you don't know if they are going to use your username as your login AND character name in games or not. I like no one to know my username ever, if possible, but that is not the case here. At least they could make it clear which way it is afore time. Otherwise you have create another account to correct it thus getting spammed by them on an extra e-mail address :/.

Well I just recently found out about ToJ when i was sent to play on your server for a quick game. My UT3 name is Anomosity. Gelvelik is the name of my main character from Everquest, which i recently retired from. I am still learning some of the bonus stuff in UT3, but i have enjoyed Unreal since 99. Hope to see you in game!

Well I just recently found out about ToJ when i was sent to play on your server for a quick game. My UT3 name is Anomosity. Gelvelik is the name of my main character from Everquest, which i recently retired from. I am still learning some of the bonus stuff in UT3, but i have enjoyed Unreal since 99. Hope to see you in game!

Welcome to ToJ. :)

Welcome Gelvelik aka Anomosity to Toj and I will send you a Friend request for UT 3 as we play at different times :)

Radmando here, count me in. I usually suffer from lag as well, located here in the 'corner', the sunny (not) Pacific Northwest. See you in the BrightWalker. ;-)

Hi Radmando, I sent you a Friend request numerous times, even if you have a high ping,, don't feel bad I average 172 on the server, does'nt stop me from Smiling:p and having fun, hope to cya Soon :)

Back