UT3 Friends List

Well I just recently found out about ToJ when i was sent to play on your server for a quick game. My UT3 name is Anomosity. Gelvelik is the name of my main character from Everquest, which i recently retired from. I am still learning some of the bonus stuff in UT3, but i have enjoyed Unreal since 99. Hope to see you in game!

Cool another victim, I mean player :p. Welcome aboard.

Hello, I just joined ToJ, and I would like to join in some UT3 matches as well. My UT3 name is OmegaAmen. I look forward to playing with you guys.

Hey there, I used to lead the Warrock chapter of TOJ (which has since gone down the tubes), and have always been a huge fan of UT so I thought I'd check out the chapter you've got here.

My UT3 name is Oblivion92. I can't wait to play with you guys =).

On a semi-related note, when you guys get in a room with say... over 90 ping, do you have a weapon fire delay? I have only found a handful of populated servers with decent ping for me. I'm in Southern California with a pretty new gaming computer, so I shouldn't be having issues.... How about you guys?

Hey there, I used to lead the Warrock chapter of TOJ (which has since gone down the tubes), and have always been a huge fan of UT so I thought I'd check out the chapter you've got here.

On a semi-related note, when you guys get in a room with say... over 90 ping, do you have a weapon fire delay? I have only found a handful of populated servers with decent ping for me. I'm in Southern California with a pretty new gaming computer, so I shouldn't be having issues.... How about you guys?

Welcome to the UT chapter. We'll have to check out your ping in a game. GL & HF

here is the UT3 server. check out your ping.
8.9.9.248:7777:6500 [toj.cc] Tribe of Judah <><

We also play UT 2004 here is the server add.
8.9.8.78:7777:7787 [toj.cc] Tribe of Judah <><

:)

Welcome to the Chapter, I will get you added in the Friend List tonight, on a side note make sure you hit the UT3 server & Map info links to have all the custom maps for our server, and the same for UT2K4 if you play that as well, links Here:
UT 3: http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?t=25152

UT2K4: http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?t=27952

As for your ping question, no the server does not have a fire delay but it might seem that way with a high ping, I know I find myself hitting the fire button more times than actual rounds are shot, but the higher the ping the more of a delay between your action and what you see on the server, I average a ping of 172 for UT 3 and 171 for UT2K4, but thats with both Pc's online, Captain Tea and I normally play one of the 2 games during his Lunch Break everyday, Looking forward to seeing you online :D

you'll see me in the server as " yourfatmama " (forgive the irreverence, i've had the nick for a long, long time, so what started out as one of those "funny bratty things" is now an institution for me and the peeps i game with.
and there are surely more than a few that remember me playing in the UT99 and UT04 days as I was fairly decent in my hardcore playing days. am a lil rusty now after playing slower shooters like the cod series. but feel free to add me in Xfire, steam, and UT3.

you'll see me in the server as " yourfatmama " (forgive the irreverence, i've had the nick for a long, long time, so what started out as one of those "funny bratty things" is now an institution for me and the peeps i game with.
zoemorn: Is "yourfatmama" your Gamespy/UT3 ID then?

EDIT: There's a difference between in-game name and Gamespy ID.

tek7: i believe it is both my ingame name and gamespyID, ive not logged into gamespy directly in forever... i'll be in tnite though if you want to kick my posterior and work out the add friend list.

:D

Hey! I just wanted to say that I had a wonderful time tonight playing with you guys. I can't wait for next Mondays game! If anyone wants to get in touch with me about playing days other than Monday please PM me. I'll try to bring in more friends to this server. Nice meeting everyone again! :D

Steam ID: sklurb
UT3 ID: sklurb

recently got UT3 black. would like to game with you all.

Steam ID: sklurb
UT3 ID: sklurb

recently got UT3 black. would like to game with you all.

Welcome aboard! We'll be gaming on monday nights. If you like to duel I'm always up to game as well. I'll add you on steam : )

Hey wazkatango, sorry I missed your post on the 17th (if it was approved by then). I don't recall seeing you in game so far. I'll be playing tonight at 8,hope to see you then.

Oh wait, I do think I saw you for a bit a few weeks ago... on DM-RisingSun maybe?

I was out for so long I lost my original gamespy ID... I had to change it to Capn_Tea because my old one was taken :mad:

Back