Vendors in Guild Hall

ArchAngel

hey, just curious to the advantages of the new vendor npc's in the guild hall are.

doesn't seem to be any cheaper.

pure convenience?
we don't make a profit, do we?

that'd be cool i we did....

I think they are there for easier access. So now when we wanna get a group for GvG or HoH and some one needs a skill. All we have to do is go up to the skills trainer in the guild hall. Instead of going all the way to Ring of Fire or any other place that has skills. I think it is pretty cool and convient.

yea the skills vender was a waste. The only other one to get that might be nice would be the scrolls one. I mean the other 2 are way over priced and the dye one its really not worth it.

I wonder if you ever change your guild hall, do the vendors follow or do you have to buy them all over again? :eek:

If we create the Spirit of Elisha guild as an expansion/ally, I vote we get a guild hall at the Imperial Isle.

astrod00d said:
I wonder if you ever change your guild hall, do the vendors follow or do you have to buy them all over again? :eek:

If we create the Spirit of Elisha guild as an expansion/ally, I vote we get a guild hall at the Imperial Isle.

I AGREE Love the Imperial Isle!

I did read somewhere that you keep your upgrades even if you change guild halls.

Also, Spirit of Elisha [ToJ] is already set up and has the burning isle as a guild hall. Depending on how the ally system works and how we decide to continue to grow, we'll have to discuss which guild we change the hall for.

The biggest advantage to the vendors in the guild hall is that PvP-only characters can access a merchant now... Which is good for us, since we are identifying everything possible on our second account now, to unlock upgrades.

Back