Vent/Mumble

Angryson

Tried logging into Vent to no avail. Does anyone know if it's been shut down already? Does it just need to be restarted?

I'm downloading the Mumble Client as we speak. I have it setup on my Windows partition already from playing SWTOR, but I just need the info again for if/when I use it on my Mac OS side for WoW.

Also, RAID IN 1 HR 10 MINUTES

Didn't myself and others say that we were trying again tonight based on last wednesday?

aKe2I.gif

Tried logging into Vent to no avail. Does anyone know if it's been shut down already? Does it just need to be restarted?
I've asked our Accounts Manager to look into it. Hurricane Host was recently acquired by LightSpeed and the acquisition may have thrown a wrench in the works.

But this seems like an ideal time to ask: Is there a consensus among Redeemed leadership regarding the possibility of Redeemed moving from Ventrilo to the CGA Mumble Server?

EDIT: Whoa. I just noticed 10 people are on the ToJ WoW channel on the CGA Mumble Server. Someone (probably a guild leader or an officer selected by the guild leaders) should send a PM to Joshinator with the names of any channels you'd like to add and the names of users (who'll need to register with the server by selecting Register from the Self menu) who need channel moderator rights. Please copy me on the PM!

Last edited:
I have to say quality of mumble on my iphone is pretty amazing! I set it up last night and was mainly just listening but man it is clear and being able to use a bluetooth headset with it is AMAZING!

Back