Vent wannabe hacker?

galatian

Hey just as a heads up we have people trying to hack our vent again for some reason. Fistoffury got a whisper from someone named greathope saying they were goodhope and they wanted the vent info, which he didnt give thankfully.
Figured i'd post here to let everyone know though

People should in fact never give away Vent information to people who claim to be guild mates. If they really are guild mates, they can log on their guilded character and get the vent info out of the guild information section.

If they are not guild mates, they will act upset and hurt (a common ploy) that you don't trust them, and won't get in to our vent.

If they really are guild members, they won't have a problem logging on to their guilded character once you tell them where to find the information, and they will appreciate you keeping our vent info a secret.

Officers: I'd be extra wary of new applicants. If they really want to grief us, they may go as far as applying to the guild to get a peek at our guild info.

Last edited:
they picked the wrong person to 'imitate' like i wouldn't know our vent pass.....lol. /fail

Last edited:
Haha, but still...that shouldnt be passed around. If they aren't in the guild, you dont share it with em

I moved this here so that everyone can be aware. I think its important enough for all Redeemed members to know the right way to handle situations like this.

i also think its funny cause i had fist ask them who your husband was and they logged off right after that lol

Would have been funnier if he said he was a guy and that you obviously didn't know what you were talking about.

Back