Vertical sync

SSquared

Anyone know a tweak to get vertical sync working in the game? I have my Nvidia control panel set to 'Always on' for the OpenGL setting, but I continue to get constant tearing. Thanks for your help.

Try opening the console with the ~ key, and type in vid_restart, or vid restart. Sorry it took me so long
biggrin.gif

LOL nearly a year
tounge.gif

I dunno, tearing.. hmm with vsync always on? make sure if its OpenGL or Direct3D setting.

Eww, why would you want V-Sync on? That's so the nub. And if it's because your hardware's too nub not to have it off, then it's the nub!

I like V-Sync. It makes the video a lot smoother on my eyes. All movements and everything just look more solid. Otherwise, I can see the tearing or things just aren't smooth and flowing. Even when FPS is > 60.

To Gunslinger, and everyone else...

Sorry it's been like a year since I've been active in the Medal of Honor Chapter; life gets busy every now and then (it seems it gets busier the older you get)..lol. Anyway, I promise I'll have a game going not too long from now for Allied Assault.

In the meantime, I encourage all to start practicing, because when we meet, I shall not take it easy on you!
biggrin.gif

Also, you may want to try some mods I made for Allied Assault, available at my website: here.

As well, I've recieved many requests for a friendly 'clan' match from the MenofGod clan! What an honor! Anyway, thought I'd let everyone know.

Questions/comments welcome, dudes..

cool.gif

Back