Videos

I finished the coaster and I tested several times...with creative turned off. I finally have it working (full loop) without dying. :)

Panos - who is we? Are you in the video or did you help shoot it? lol That was funny!

I stole your idea and recorded myself riding too. The only reason really to watch mine though is for the Goonies music. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2K1m5No3Js

But while you're there, if you watch the martial arts videos in my YouTube channel, free to thumbs up if you like them. Only person has rated them and for some reason thumbs downed me. My poor ego. :'( Who thumbs down a sword demo? lol

For what its worth... I'm not very good in them, but I was also very new when they were recorded (not that I'm much better now as a purple belt.) :)

Last edited:
Your video is soooooooooooooo much better. More the right speed and the music was perfect! Well done!

You are a purple belt? So is that you cutting the papers? Why do you have a different belt on? I watched a couple and liked a couple (at least evened out the like/dislike ratio), to help out your ego and all. lol

Back