WARNING DUCKY LEAVING POND!

RubberDucky

due some...............not so hhot math grades i might be grounded for a while so if you see that i havent posted in oh say 12 years or have been in-active for that long as well that is why. please pray that my dad doesnt freak out too much. :eek: :eek: :(
until im 26,
Ducky

yikes that doesn't sound so good...just bring those math grades up and everything will be just fine ;)

i've been there and done that with the not so great grades thing, and surprisingly I survived!!!!!

oh, but ummm i'll be praying for you.

What kind of Math is it? I will be willing to help if you want. PM me with problems you are having or e-mail me at ashslayton@hotmail.com and I will do my best to help and explain it for you. I'm really good in Math Joey. Just let me know.

my dad didnt freak and im NOT grounded! DUCKY IS DOING A TRIPLE BACKFLIP IN MID AIR FINISHING WITH A CANNON BALL BACK! INTO THE POND!

Good job on the flip, but remember to keep your grades up, there still important, and your dad wont always not ground you.

IM taking geometery :) today my teacher fead his snake a rabbit IT WAS AWSOME! i got pictures on my phone. poor bugs tho

Back