Warrock Chapter

Snakebite7

Ok, Warrock is growing, why? Because its free to play, you dont HAVE to pay. I play it and it's a lot of fun, we (toj) need to create a chapter for this. It would be a great chance to minister to people, I have gotten in discussion about if God exists, its very hard. :eek:
This would be cool, heck I could even lead it! :D

So, you're interested in leading a chapter, eh?

If you can find a few more Christian gamers (either ToJ members or Christian gamers willing to join ToJ) to play in a War Rock chapter, we can go ahead and start a chapter.

ToJ's experiences with trying to start chapters for free games (like Tetrinet or Enemy Territory) have not been successful. Hopefully War Rock will help turn that trend around.

So, you're interested in leading a chapter, eh?

If you can find a few more Christian gamers (either ToJ members or Christian gamers willing to join ToJ) to play in a War Rock chapter, we can go ahead and start a chapter.

ToJ's experiences with trying to start chapters for free games (like Tetrinet or Enemy Territory) have not been successful. Hopefully War Rock will help turn that trend around.

I have a couple of christian friends already....I'll see.
I'm sure they would be ready to do it.

I have a couple of christian friends already....I'll see.
I'm sure they would be ready to do it.
Alrighty. Let me know when you round a few people up and we'll look at creating a chapter.

On a related note: Are there any statistics on how many players (total) play War Rock?

I played this a couple of times. It was okay but it seemed to lack the tactical depth of UT.

Still, I'll reinstall. Hit me up on Xfire if you want to play a few games.

Alright, yah, they just updated it with a new map and I got to play with the dual berrettas also. :D
Dual Berrettes = Awesome :cool:
EDIT: Would you be willing to sign up for this chapter?

I played this a couple of times. It was okay but it seemed to lack the tactical depth of UT.

Still, I'll reinstall. Hit me up on Xfire if you want to play a few games.

Hey Snake, my first post :)

They have been updating warrock steadily ever since beta so its better than it was. That is one really cool thing about it. Every week they change things (usually for the better) often adding new weapons and accessories. What sets it apart from the other tactical FPS games like CS, is that you have more freedom. You can roll, crouch and prone, sprint, and do it all quickly. It has a feeling more like UT and UT2004 (Which are the best game ever created) where the idea is to bring as many guys as possible down before you die. You can also have the best Rambo moments where you single handedly take their whole team down :D Often these types of tactical FPS games are slow and calculated (like Americas Army), while warrock extremely is fast paced. I love it and will be happy to be part of your chapter snake :)

I don't know, it mostly depends on if we can get enough other people to play and how much free time I have. Between WoW, UT, my RL friends, my job, and all my hobbies, I stay pretty busy.

Hey Snake, my first post :)

They have been updating warrock steadily ever since beta so its better than it was. That is one really cool thing about it. Every week they change things (usually for the better) often adding new weapons and accessories. What sets it apart from the other tactical FPS games like CS, is that you have more freedom. You can roll, crouch and prone, sprint, and do it all quickly. It has a feeling more like UT and UT2004 (Which are the best game ever created) where the idea is to bring as many guys as possible down before you die. You can also have the best Rambo moments where you single handedly take their whole team down :D Often these types of tactical FPS games are slow and calculated (like Americas Army), while warrock extremely is fast paced. I love it and will be happy to be part of your chapter snake :)

Sweet, have you asked your buddys? (Fingon, bombandgun)
This is going to be cool. Tek, if he can get those two people to join, we will have almost enough to get it started. BTW, we need ideas for a name guys.

Totally untrue.
This game rocks, its real intense, like call of duty sometimes.
Best part is, you dont have to pay for it. Also, the graphics are really good, surprisingly good. One more thing, you guys think 4 to 5 people is enough? I can start it anytime.
Also, the official name is Courage of David {CD}.....that is if I get to do this.

oh, ok. I thought you guys were working on that so I made this temporarly.
Nay, sir. The chapter site is the responsibility of the Chapter Leader. Of course, the Chapter Leader does not need to design the site himself/herself, but is responsible for making sure a site is built and maintained.

The site can even be a simple news feed from the ToJ database, like the Starcraft chapter site.

OH, ok cool! I am sure I could develop some sorta cool thing for it.
I will use the blog until it gets big enough for a real website. :)

I'm in for something like this :D I play WarRock, still level 1 but I don't much time to play it and it moves kinda fast for me I like more tactical games like the Battlefield games or Americas Army or something but I still like it

Back