Was just thinking like Icthus

Grodester

So I'm sitting here at 7:30a.m. trolling my way through wow forums and guild forums before I head for the surf...and I was reading Icthus season post, so I thought to myself why not post some useless thread? I mean if Gods_Peon and Icthus spam all the time can I? I need to get my post count up...So hear I am, with no grub in my belly, waiting for my dumb friends and my smart mom to finish up then I will be heading to the beach...I hope everyone that is reading this is annoyed because that is the goal of this post and no other point but to be useless...I also hope people are annoyed that I'm not using paragraphs, just elipses to seprate sentences...<--like that...so here is some spam, and feel free to troll here if you'd like...so now it is time for me to leave I think...so I will see you all l8r...

spam...spam...spam...spam...spam...spam...spam...spam...spam...spam...spamdy...spam...
spam...spam...spam...spam...spam...spam...spam...spam...spam...spam...spam...
spam...spam...spam...spam...spam...spam...spam...spam...

What fun!

spam...spam...spam...spam...spam...spam...spam...spam...spam...spam...

I am Klangdon, look at my leet spam skills!

LOL Much love to the spammer of the forums!

So I still havn't left, this is taking longer then I thought, and my belly has no grub, and its kind of annoying............................................................................................................................

I don't think I need to tell you that by evoking my name in a post and refering to yourself, you have well....

I am sure Odale/Klangdon will let you know soon.

Ah but you are headed to the surf...I'm wearing a sweater and hoping it doesn't snow today....consider yourself lucky.

Yea...it's cold here too. X_X

Plus I've been waking up at 7am to be ready by 7:30am so that I can greet freshmen and their parents all happily and perky and smiley for at least 11 hours for the past two days. /sigh

By the power invested in me by the official spamz0rs guild of Hormel Foods,

I do hereby grant this thread official status of nearly but not quite SPAM

Congratulations on this prestigious award.

---
Note to Grodester, in the name of spam, never ever say you think its time for you to leave. It is never time for a spammer to leave and it is never appropriate to doubt it. But, good job none the less.
---

Enjoy your Hormel Award:

spam_1.jpg

Bahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

Thats funny.

Bahaha, you are a neophyte spammer!! Take that.

<Looks up the definition of neophyte.>

Back