Watch out!

I have a driver's license.

ph34r m3 n00b drivin9 5ki115 !!!11!1!!!11oneone!!one!!!11one!

actually I'm starting to think I should be afraid because I had to avoid getting a driver side hit by someone pulling out of a parking lot into the left turn lane and then into my lane o.o"

lol.. i guess its time to tell my mom not to drive me anywhere. Its to dangerous now that ur out there :p

on a serious note: CONGRATS! :D

lol i say to my brother "when u get ur license, im shreading mine." (You should see him on video games.. ALL OVER THE ROAD!)

Thats when u install a reset button on ur life. Then just before u crash you can reset!

i am terrified by the thought of me driving, not that i think i will be bad or that i am bad in video games or anything. i just think its scarier than people tend to think. i mean, you are driving around a 2 ton blob of metal, with other REAL LIVE people in the car and around. that thought terrifies me! i dont know if its just me or what.
Joey

i am terrified by the thought of me driving, not that i think i will be bad or that i am bad in video games or anything. i just think its scarier than people tend to think. i mean, you are driving around a 2 ton blob of metal, with other REAL LIVE people in the car and around. that thought terrifies me! i dont know if its just me or what.
Joey
Just remember that God is really driving your car not you.

Just remember that God is really driving your car not you.

Then let us remember that many Christians die in car accidents.

Neither thought is very comforting to me. (Speaking as someone who may be forced behind the wheel of a car soon)

Amicus Dei of [FoG];235555 said:
I have a driver's license.

ph34r m3 n00b drivin9 5ki115 !!!11!1!!!11oneone!!one!!!11one!

actually I'm starting to think I should be afraid because I had to avoid getting a driver side hit by someone pulling out of a parking lot into the left turn lane and then into my lane o.o"

lol, i picked mine about a month ago (after about 6 months of procrastination) but... yeah.... haha, i willl watch out... mainly for myself though...

Bah, it's more fun to be spontaneous and ad-lib through life. It's amazing how you learn to overcome challenges so much faster when you don't have any real plan :p

e.g. practice driving for the first time in a crowded neighborhood. Weeeeee!!!

Back