We should have a place for new folks to introduce themselves

Tek, I couldn't find the link to post before or I would have. And perhaps making intro thread stickied, but I do not see a reason to have a whole forum or subforum just for intros, especially when toj.......has/had area to post testimonials and such and many of the various toj games have their own sub forums.

Blessings and Hugs, "Angel"

Do we have someone to second Lethalon's request for a ToJ Introductions thread?

And, more importantly, do we have any volunteers to promptly greet new folks when they post? :)

I'll second the motion. As for promptly greeting noobs, I'm not sure how prompt I can be but I will give it a shot too.

I'll keep an eye out for new people - once February is over. I'm leaving the first of next week for a ten day cruise in the Caribbean. I won't be home until February 21. I know...it's tough, but somebody has to do it.

I do like this idea, though I definitely would not be the one to greet them in a timely manner. :)

I do think there is a lot of confusion between ToJ and CGA. Since the ToJ forums are hosted under the CGA forums, a lot of people have had trouble differentiating ToJ and CGA.. The CGA as I see it, is a group of Christian Gamer Guilds, that ToJ is apart of, as is CC (Christian Crew) and CCG (Christ-Centered Gamer).. I may be wrong, but it has come up a couple of times in the Minecraft forum, and in game.. Of course, I may just be rambling, and this means nothing at all, wouldn't be the first time.. :)

Hello, I'm new. Not sure what to do. I'd like to play minecraft with you guys but I can't seem to post on that thread...?

Back