Weapons for sell!

Malaki

I have quite a few weapons for alot of classes! I'm not on right now so i couldn't tell you what I have. I have a few greens, golds, and lower-level things! Lots of Runes! Contact me if I'm on! I'll be glad to tell you what I have!:)

I'd be glad to take a fire wand off your hands. Just tell the stats and I'll tell you which one I want

I have a Hammer Grip of Fortitude +29 to Health worth around 20k but for the Guild I will take around 10k or less if you cannot afford it.

Chickensoup-

A rune of vigor would be nice, what is the difference in major and minor, I can't remember? I could use a rune of earth

Shoe On Fire said:
I think it's minor 30, major 40, superior 50

Are you guys telling me it changed? It used to be minor 25, major 50, and superior 75 or was I just out of my mind? I must admit, after logging over 400 hours in the game, I never equipped anything over a minor vigor.

Sorry i havent gotten back to you guys....i understand we all grow inpatient sometimes so bear with me until this weekend and i will show you them then!
The reason i cant check now, and never can, is because, if you notice what time i post these, Im at school! lol. Web design class! I knew i took it for sumthin!lol. But this weekend i should be at my Uncles house.Last week at cuz's house i tripped over a pair of shoes, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STAIR CASE, walking down them to take out the trash. I slit the inside of my hand between palm and finger. VERY bloddy insident. So, i dont know if they wont " the accident prone kid" (me) back at their house. lol. BTW ill be getting a new comp and internet. So i plan on buying Guild Wars!!!! Thx for the patience!

Back