Weekend Beta Coordination

sayhellotolane

Unless Grim would like to post otherwise, I'd like to officially coordinate a server for all us weekenders to play on.

As I mentioned on another thread, everyone should join the 3rd server when listed alphabetically. I would also like to suggest that everyone plays a republic character in an effort to preserve our Sith side story lines for launch.

If you don't want to do this, or you'd rather play Sith, then go for it. These are the steps I will be taking personally and I hope to see you guys in-game!

I am going to go Republic also, so as not to ruin the Sith story line.
Also will not play the mirror of the Sith character I plan to play.

Unless Grim would like to post otherwise, I'd like to officially coordinate a server for all us weekenders to play on.

As I mentioned on another thread, everyone should join the 3rd server when listed alphabetically. I would also like to suggest that everyone plays a republic character in an effort to preserve our Sith side story lines for launch.

If you don't want to do this, or you'd rather play Sith, then go for it. These are the steps I will be taking personally and I hope to see you guys in-game!

Go for it. I don't have beta access this weekend anyway, so it makes more sense for those who do to figure out what they want to do.

I'll be going Republic this weekend, to do exactly as you said. JEDI KNIGHT FTW! Can't wait to play..opens in T-Minus 3 hours, 3 minutes and 47 seconds!

AND yes i am counting down to like every second.

I am completely cool with this. I will be joining yall once I get off work tonight and DL the client. Republic jedi is what i shall be playing!

Is there a way to find other ToJ members in a game that we can't publicly talk about? MMOs aren't much fun solo.

been playing various classes both sides, server: Canderous Ordo
char names
Ti'anar
Sandarian (I think that's the spelling)

Just downloaded the teamspeak client.
What is the setup and login info?

Playing on Canderous Ordo as "Andithid" , Smuggler

Back