Weekend Event

slalomdms

Second Birthday Weekend event!!

April 28 marks the two-year anniversary of Guild Wars (original Prophecies campaign) as well as the one-year anniversary of Guild Wars Factions, and what an exciting two years it has been! With three campaigns available and an expansion on the way, Guild Wars has developed into a successful game enjoyed by millions of fans worldwide.

We owe that success to you—our fans. Your loyal support over the last two years has made Guild Wars what it is today, and we'd like to thank you by holding a special birthday celebration in your honor!

The event will take place over the weekend of April 27 to April 29, and will be open to characters from all three campaigns. Come celebrate with us and enjoy a weekend of games, special treats, and birthday surprises!

The icing on this celebration will be applied on April 28 when the much-anticipated birthday presents arrive for those characters who turn two on that momentous day. Beginning at 12:01 AM PST, players who have characters turning two years old will find a gift in their inventories—one of a new set of miniatures created especially for this birthday celebration. Players who have characters that turn one will receive a wrapped miniature from the set created as presents for the first birthday of Guild Wars. Remember that birthday gifts are given all year 'round, and you will receive your gift on the personal birthday (creation date) of each character on your account.

Once i get my new mini i will probably sell him, unless it is really cool. Link to rest of article. Looks like they will be opening the Rollerbeatle (sp?) racing and board walk for those of you working on those titles.

i have gotten two minis. my first was a lousy Whiptail and the second was a Fungal Wallow. then i bought a mini pig and Siege Turtle and got a Mini Asura via PC Gamer.
Joey

WOO SIEGE TURTLE!!! that was my first mini ever. then came the mini Gray Giant or Varesh.. dont remember. (sold the Gray Giant... kinda). then i got some pigs, and then my Ranger's B-day was a mini hydra. and of course my mini Asura.

YAY JEFFERY!!! (meh turtle :D)

i wanted to get an asura ASAP so i could sell it for millions... but sadly i couldnt find a PCgamer mag, and the one that came in the mail only came too late for high priced sellage

I'm starting a minipet collection. I had no interest in the things until I won my little mini pig. That triggered the collector in me and now I gotta get 'em all!!!!

So far I've collected 7 pets (mostly the cheaper ones) and I'm saving my pennies for the higher priced pets. Unfortunately, I just recently found this game, so no birthday presents for me until September. But on the bright side, all the recent birthdays in April should drive down the prices on those first year minis.

I sold my mini-Asura for 50k.

My Ele's second birthday present was a mini-Thorn Wolf. It was pretty cool looking but I promptly sold it for 65k in the international district. It wasn't even a rare mini-pet. My Ranger should get a new pet any day now.

I now have a siege turtle, too! Yay! She was my ritualist's first bday gift. (I created her on the pre-release day.)

STC has named her "Jeffrina". I think she and Jeffrey must be related...

Back