Well...

Umm i dont think cs willcome out for hl2. It would just be the same game with better graphics and i dont think they are allowed to reproduce a ame like that withthe same name and everything. :/

first thing: ppl, do not say there are better games out and that cs is dieing or my bro and his friends will say "See! Told ya! Counter Strike is a nooby mod" (They tell me that alot.

second thing: Elite u said you play SWG? what world(S) r u on? (Just curious, I used to play, bro and meh friend still play, meh friend is building a christian cafe in it right now.)

Third thing: Rizz you said "?The CS guys", were not all guys.

Fourth thing: Even if I dont play much cs nemore, I still got those memories of the good ol days (well, a few months ago) When I'd come on every nite, see the server full of ToJ-ers, and laf for hours. The fellowship of ToJ is awsome.

Fifth thing: I better go do skool

Sixth thing: I shoulda put all these numbered things in dif posts so I could get to 400 posts sooner

Seventh thing: Wait, there isn't a seventh thing.

Now I'm confused... o_O =/ ummm =/ err =/ o_O

Tasty.. I PLAY STARCRAFT AND IF U HAVE SOME PROBLEM, LETS GO 1V1 AND I'LL SHOW YOU MY TRUE SKILLS!

Why is everyone so worried about Counter-Strike. Its just a game, and we're trying to have fellowship, not play the game and save the server and yari yari yahz.. Come on.. there was totally no activity in Sc and Wc3 chapter until Me/Dead_Aim/Lion made an attempt to revive them. CS will stay no matter what and like Joelius said, it is an awesome Lan game available and its got HL2/1.6/and Condition Zero coming out soon.

I like rizz's idea about ToJ nights.. it'd improve our fellowship and widen our supports
biggrin.gif

lol DG ur right.. not all people are guys.. well im a guy
smile.gif
rizz u should've said people ;) o and DG... CS isn't the best game.. in fact, ther are no best games.. Tell ur bro that.. there aren't best games, its whether the player likes it, or not. (and about this time u can slap ur bro twice and about ;) cuz CS rox)

Lol, I know cs isn't the best game. I just dont want my bro to be right and it become a nooby mod.

*400 count up to 395*

the reason why we "worry" is because Elite and other have put finiances into the server to keep it running for us to use. so i mean if ToJ doesnt want a server thats fine Elite can stop payment and give it up I think that is what the point is NOT how active the chapter is, why should ToJ waste money on a server when we can put the money to use on another server or helping CGGR do the unlimited bandwidth for a Christian File Planet?

Well, let me know if the server is worth keeping up. If we let it go, and decide we want it again, we can always bring it back up.

DG: I play on Eclipse; Mos Espa, Tatooine. My character name is 'Kaiine Kloudstriker'. Look me up sometime. Goose and I play a lot - his name is 'Gimini Jax'. Honestly, SWG is the only game I really play 'religiously' anymore.

At this point in time, CS is the best mod made - as it is the number one multiplayer/LAN game still. It's been like that for around 2 years now. Who knows, maybe something else will come along. Has anyone played that 'Natural Selection' mod? That was a pretty sweet game. Mercury and I used to play it for awhile. I forgot about it, though... =\

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flash @ Aug. 06 2003,8:28)]Tasty.. I PLAY STARCRAFT AND IF U HAVE SOME PROBLEM, LETS GO 1V1 AND I'LL SHOW YOU MY TRUE SKILLS!

Why is everyone so worried about Counter-Strike. Its just a game, and we're trying to have fellowship, not play the game and save the server and yari yari yahz.. Come on.. there was totally no activity in Sc and Wc3 chapter until Me/Dead_Aim/Lion made an attempt to revive them. CS will stay no matter what and like Joelius said, it is an awesome Lan game available and its got HL2/1.6/and Condition Zero coming out soon.

I like rizz's idea about ToJ nights.. it'd improve our fellowship and widen our supports
biggrin.gif

lol DG ur right.. not all people are guys.. well im a guy
smile.gif
rizz u should've said people ;) o and DG... CS isn't the best game.. in fact, ther are no best games.. Tell ur bro that.. there aren't best games, its whether the player likes it, or not. (and about this time u can slap ur bro twice and about ;) cuz CS rox)
maybe I should dust off my old sc cd... i dont think micah would still team with me but who knows.. =P

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flash @ Aug. 06 2003,3:28)]Tasty.. I PLAY STARCRAFT AND IF U HAVE SOME PROBLEM, LETS GO 1V1 AND I'LL SHOW YOU MY TRUE SKILLS!
I used to play StarCraft pretty religiously until I bought Counter-Strike, so I don't have much interest in it anymore
sad.gif

The thing that made cs so fun was talking on the mics. Atleast thats why i loved it. Nothing like Elite pretending hes a girl. o wait..
wow.gif

Back