Welp, there goes Physics >.>

Well, it's still way too early to day that Einstein was wrong, as there's tons more testing and verification of the results that needs to happen before we can say that the speed of light has actually been broken. Not to mention replicating the results at another site - all these tests have been between the same two locations. It has certainly spurred some interesting discussion in the physics world, though.

To my way of thinking, that's a good thing.

This is a retest. The original test was done in Europe. This test was done at FermiLab in Illinois.

One of the popular theories disproving the first test dealt with the speeds and positions of the satellites used to time the experiment relative to the experiment. and failure to account for that. I haven't looked over this one very well but I would hope they had at least accounted for this factor.

This is a retest. The original test was done in Europe. This test was done at FermiLab in Illinois.

One of the popular theories disproving the first test dealt with the speeds and positions of the satellites used to time the experiment relative to the experiment. and failure to account for that. I haven't looked over this one very well but I would hope they had at least accounted for this factor.

hmmm. not what I read. I read that Illinois location will be the site to test the most quickly. They are hoping for a January test of the data.

Do you have a link Wolfeman?

Back