We're live! css.pure-fun.com

SirThom

Go visit the server: css.pure-fun.com!

We're currently juggling six game types: regular CS, custom maps, deathmatch, surf, GunGame and GunGame with deathmatch. We may soon have theme game nights, so keep your eyes open. Until then, feel free to contact me and I can switch the game type at the stroke of a few keys.

(NOTE: I am currently upgrading Mani's Admin Plugin. The server will be unprotected when I'm done -- in less than 30 minutes. ~ SirThom @ 20:32 EDT)

Last edited:
We're running into some issues with Mani's Admin Plugin. I'll be fixing it as soon as possible.

I'm noticing some ping issues, it bounces up and down.

I'm going too fast and too slow. :(

And worse of all, its on dynamic pricing! (Unless that was your intention)

A glock worth $100, Nightvision worth $6, Deagle worth $5000. LOL

The server just started, it will be a while till it is ready.

Last edited:
I'm noticing some ping issues, it bounces up and down.

I'm going too fast and too slow. :(
Hence my previous post. =) I'm working on it.

And worse of all, its on dynamic pricing! (Unless that was your intention)
I need to figure out how to disable it, if possible.

The server just started, it will be a while till it is ready.
We actually got six or seven of us on it this afternoon -- it was quite enjoyable. =)

The ping issues have been fixed. There are still a few smaller spikes that reach 70 or 80, but that's a far cry from the 400 ms spikes we were getting earlier.

BTW -- the reason we upgraded Mani was because voting was not working properly. If someone could please check to see if voting works, that'd be great.... I need to go to bed.

I don't know if Mani has a map nomination function, I tried to nominate a few things but if there is one I didn't do it right. Everything runs smoothly for me (horrible USB wireless connection aside) so if you see me bouncing around and/or freezing, it's definitely my side. Once I move that won't be a problem anymore, and I can start gaming a bit more without suffering from lost connections.

All issues have been resolved -- everything is functioning normally. =)

Yep, feels very nice to play on now, no ping spikes!

mp_dynamicpricing 0 is the command to disable dynamic pricing. (currently playing gungame so I cant buy anything to see if it's enabled or not).

Back