West Coast BBQ?

Angryson

Was someone asking for a BBQ/Party/Raid-a-thon this summer to be hosted on the west coast? I'd be willing to offer my house as meeting point. I'm in Turlock, CA which is pretty much smack-dab in the center of CA (<2hr drive from both SF and Sacramento).

Did anyone wanna actually do this? Cuz if enough people are in, I'll start readying the things...

Probably looking for a mid-late June date.

Last edited:
Hey, if you guys get together for a BBQ, maybe you'd be interested in helping plan a West Coast CGA LAN party later this year as well?

Just a thought!

</offtopic>

I have not been to Dallas in a couple of years. When did it become west coast? Was there some major earth quake that brought the pacific ocean to Dallas?

Don't get me wrong, I won't miss Lubbock, New Mexico and the rest if this did happen.

I have not been to Dallas in a couple of years. When did it become west coast? Was there some major earth quake that brought the pacific ocean to Dallas?

Don't get me wrong, I won't miss Lubbock, New Mexico and the rest if this did happen.

No, I meant it shouldn't be the west coast...they should bring the barbeque to dallas.

You should stream the BBQ and we can all webcam it up have a worldwide Redeemed BBQ.

Someone can plan for another one elsewhere...I'm just doing one at my house this summer. Thats what this thread is for.

Back