What did YOU get for Christmas?

I got

Guitar
Silver Necklace with a Cross pendent
Battlestar Galactica Season 1
H.G Wells Collection (book)
Collected Work of Edger Allen Poe
Atari Flashback collection
Couple Best Buy gift certificates and some cash and a Gift Card for Gas for my Car.

Last edited:
Report: I only got cash from the larger Christmas event. A great amount of money, but nothing else. Not a bad day.

**installs xfire and plays RoN**

SirThom said:
Report: I only got cash from the larger Christmas event. A great amount of money, but nothing else. Not a bad day.

**installs xfire and plays RoN**
Is that vanilla RoN or the new expansion, Rise of Legends? Heck, I don't even know if the latter is out yet, but it did look good.

Is that vanilla RoN or the new expansion, Rise of Legends? Heck, I don't even know if the latter is out yet, but it did look good.
It's just the original at the moment... once I get tired of this version I'll pick up the expansion, Thrones and Patriots.

Rise of Legends is the sequel, and isn't due out until May '06, but it definately looks good.

Alright, I just played through the training mission in Command and Conquer: Generals. I dunno what it is, but that game just rubs me the wrong way. I'll play through another level or two tomorrow, but if it still doesn't seem right, it'll get the axe. Or eBay. Either one. =)

LOB Jacket
Cool. Are you in that pic somewhere?

Nah, that was from the summer ::LOB::/MyUnreal.com summer LAN party two years ago. I wasn't in LOB then. For Killerah, who might recognize the names, the list of people in the picture is as follows:

(left to right)
Back Row: Severe, Bklyn_Pete, Vieks, Chu, HeCTiC, Onslaught
Front Row: Tasties, Run-Amokk, Oppressor

My sister did take a picture of me with the jacket on though. Maybe I'll post a picture.

And don't worry, BalrogDude. We didn't have presents one year because my dad only had a minimum wage job at the time, but it was still an awesome day. Stuff can't make you happier, let's all remember that! :)

Last edited:
Hellboy: Director's Cut
Elektra: Director's Cut
Daredevil: Director's Cut
Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction (X-Box)
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (X-Box)
Seinfield Seasons 1-3
Gun (PC)
Clothes (yay) :rolleyes:
Cash
Lots of Best Buy Gift Cards
Two Kohls Gift Cards (clothing store gonna see if my sister will trade for her Best Buy cards)
Scorpion Strike by Anthnoy Horowitz
Net Force: Springboard by Tom Clancy
Essential Punisher Volume 1

Last edited:
Exo-Slayer said:
nice what kind?

I got a sweet Behringer Bass Guitar AMP!
that and a tub of awsome three flavor popcorn, Hersheys dark chocolate bar(the big one), + a Sobe(Liz Blizz)

:D waht a day...

Last edited:
It's one of those Esteban American Legacy Guitars, I'm not much of a instrument aficionado so could anyone tell me if it is a decent Guitar for a beginner (Having not played an instrument in years)

I saw that one on tv. I haven't played it or seen one before. I looked up consumer reports on it when I saw it on TV and it is perfect for a beginner, its strong quality is the raw acoustic sound. Plugged in is not as good, but more than enough for starters. As you play more and more, your going to be able to distinguish better tones from different guitars, but I guess that goes without saying. Ive been playing bass guitar for about 3 years and guitar for about a year and a half. So far I can spot a cheap guitar from a nice guitar by sound, but if I have to compare two decent guitars, I wouldn't be able to tell which sounds a little better.

If you talk to a guitarist who has been playing for like 15-30 years, the only guitar worth buying is like 2 grand, but who has that kind of money...

kraniac said:
(left to right)
Back Row: Severe, Bklyn_Pete, Vieks, Chu, HeCTiC, Onslaught
Front Row: Tasties, Run-Amokk, Oppressor

My sister did take a picture of me with the jacket on though. Maybe I'll post a picture.
I only recognize about half of those names (kinda strange...), but it is interesting to see that alot of the guys are older than I would have imagined! You should post that picture, I've always wondered what you looked like.

SirThom said:
Alright, I just played through the training mission in Command and Conquer: Generals. I dunno what it is, but that game just rubs me the wrong way. I'll play through another level or two tomorrow, but if it still doesn't seem right, it'll get the axe. Or eBay. Either one. =)

Cool. Are you in that pic somewhere?
told ya C&C was a midgets game just like from the episode 3 trailor with the link here: http://ltc.pure-fun.com/p5.htm

Jars of Clay "Jars of Clay"
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Mario Party 7
Norelco Electric Shaver (...I'm scared...it has three heads...)
Skillet "Ardent Worship: Skillet Live"
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Chris Tomlin "Arriving"

...and a bunch of other stuff.

I got the Braveheart DvD (My favorite movie) and 500 bucks from my Aunt. I've only decided how to spend about half of it so far.

Back