What do we need?

Where

So what does the guild need more of atm? If its possible to tank and heal off satellite Lara and I can do that, or we can go DPS if needed:)

It seems like we are pretty good on most things. Play what you like. We have a nice balance right now :)

I agree with Shadowbill. The guild is well balanced class\role wise and each class is well balanced as well. Picking your pally and priest are awesome in that pallies now heal and tank and dps really well. And priests heal in disc and holy really well and dps in disc, holy and shadow.

And the levelling curve is awesome. Each level only requires about 20,000 more experience then the previous level. And the quests net you close to 20,000 experience. In essense, going from 79 to 80 only requires 10 more quests then 70 to 71. Even levelling is nicely balanced.

Having more tanks and healers I don't see as being an issue in that right now even though everything is nicely balance, it would be nice to be able to put a third 10 man team.

We have lots of everything but are always short on something....plan for dual specs and get gear for 2 specs....and let the raid leader doing invites decide?

Yeah thats cool for Lara but I was debating levelling my hunter heh, but I think I will go ahead and level Wheretoo, I loved tanking too much and maybe I will give Ret a try(I have never specced him Ret at all, levelled 1-70 as prot heh), especially 5 mans, especially 5 man heroics with Tree in the wee hours of the morning lol

Last edited:
Looking at our stats on Armory, we have lots of level 80 (with lots meaning 10 or more) DKs (15), Droods (16), Hunters (10), Mages (10) and Pallies (17). Not so many priests (6), rogues (7), locks (4), warriors (8) ... and especially shammies (2).

We've never really had that many shammies (or priests) I don't think ... but it's funny how classes like rogues have fallen in "popularity". Locks too ... they were never popular like pallies or anything but just 4 is kind remarkable. And funny how classes like druids who used to be in very short supply are now among the most popular in the guild).

I really don't miss my rogue, thats sad heh. I still feel they serve so little utility to a raid they need to be the #1 DPS by a few percent:( Remember running MC with 9 rogues? lol and 5 of us in the top 10 DPS:) You didn't feel so bad sitting around begging the pallies to figure out how to give us Kings and Might and Salv while we sat around giving nothing back to the raid if we were doing our part leading DPS heh

speaking of...how do you get signed up for raids these days?

/calendar in game to let the raid leaders know of interest and then WL ADD the appropriate raid leader during the sign up time right before a raid.

Getting into a raid is determined then by a number of factors but largely based on height. You must be 48" to go on this ride...

Back