What do we need?

Always short of tanks for 5 man groups.....10 and 25 man raids...we seem to have enough most times...but we have had to bring in alts so....not sure about heavy on tanks unless she is counting those noob DK's that make me as a healer wince at the thought of them tanking....

Always short of tanks for 5 man groups.....10 and 25 man raids...we seem to have enough most times...but we have had to bring in alts so....not sure about heavy on tanks unless she is counting those noob DK's that make me as a healer wince at the thought of them tanking....

HA that wasnt pointed at me becuase you where on your mage for that one..
:eek::eek::eek:

i've gotten better since then..

There's no reason that a skilled and geared DK can't tank anything in the game. Tanks are tanks and Blizz has put a lot of work into making sure they can all tank anything.

Goblit:Always short of tanks for 5 man groups.....10 and 25 man raids...we seem to have enough most times...but we have had to bring in alts so....not sure about heavy on tanks unless she is counting those noob DK's that make me as a healer wince at the thought of them tanking....

was more thinking of our 25mans where mordos keeps respecing cause we have lots of tanks wanting to go.

back to the original question like Nattyg said,

We need more: Songs and dances from Mordos. Showtunes for the win, or anything ABBA!

yeah i'll have a 9 ounce sirloin cooked medium rare with a side of garlic mashed potatos and broccoli

If you want me to go tank..I'll go tank...All I've ever played is plate...wouldn't take me long to get DK tanking down

If you want me to go tank..I'll go tank...All I've ever played is plate...wouldn't take me long to get DK tanking down

ight so arterian will be main tanking the spam. we are gonna need wall and nevi to back him up while aves and gilga heal them with their spam. then everyone else just SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPam

then we lewts the spam
:cool::cool::cool:

Back