What do you need?

Phaith

Hey guys, I'm really new to ToJ, but have been playing WoW since late '04 and Aion now since closed Beta. My primary is WoW (Phaith and Holyness of Garrosh), but I've been working with Aion on the weekends and other free time. I initially rolled on Marchutan - main toon is "Phaith" a lvl 29 Templar.

I'm interested in hooking up with you guys, but had a couple questions.

1. I live in the eastern time zone - is this a west coast guild?
2. Would you be interested in a part-time player joining?
3. If you are ok with me joining, is there any particular class that you need? I'd rather roll something you can use...

Thanks!

Phaith

We do seem to be a late night group. We usually have 10 people still on at 11pm PST (2am EST) But I think an East Coaster will still find a good deal of players available.

There is no restrictions based on play time. Please join us, part-time or full.

No class needs right now. We have some decent level Templars and Clerics and the DPS is pretty balanced... so really, its open to whatever you would like to play the most.

Sounds fair enough - I think this weekend then I'll probably roll a chanter or maybe a ranged class. I have the toon name "Phaithful" reserved since "Phaith" is already taken on that server, but I haven't checked "Holyness" yet. In any case I'll /who on the guild at lvl 10 and see who is out there to talk to.

Thanks!

Just so you know, a /who on legion name doesn't work in Aion (for some silly reason). Your best bet is to look for individual character names, or join the chat channel we try to keep running. Instructions for the chat channel should be in the sticky legion info thread.

Looking forward to meeting you in game. :)

Ya, what Janc said. Look forward to having you with us.

I live on the east coast, an I always find people on. But then I don't log till 10pm my time...

Back