What do you play on your pc?

Chaky

Do you play any games regularly?
Tell us what games you like to play, or if you like a bit of everything, what types of games you like.
What I Like:
Genres: First Person Shooters, Real Time Strategy, Some RPG's.
Particluar Games: ut2004, quakes (I, II, III, IIIA) (oo quake 4 soon), starcraft, Age of (Empires I/ Empries II/Mythology), sacrifice. A few Others.
I guess i like alot,also sudoku
Anyhows tell me what you like
:mad::)

pc games

Battlezone!

Chaky, if you like FPS/RTS, you'd probably like Battlezone. It's an older game for pc (1998) but it still has a decent following. It involves hover tanks of various types. Do not confuse this with the Atari arcade game, nor with the new PSP game. Check out my website, it's 99% dedicated to Battlezone. http://ygkillerinstinct.com

I also like:
Battlefield2
Call of Duty 4
No One Lives Forever
(another older FPS - I still haven't beaten it yet),
and I sometimes play Diablo II Expansion with my stepson.

I have numerous other game warez for pc on my shelf, just not installed at the moment.
Two of my favorites among them are F.E.A.R. & FreeLancer.

EDIT: I play XBox360 for most of my gaming fun nowadays. My gamer tag on '360 is JimL2112.

Last edited:
Disclaimer: Have a mac, no pc... so my games are a bit limited. That being said -
I like Wow, Diablo (any of them), Neverwinter Nights (soon they will release II for Mac... a bit late as they have lost that audience - 2 years?? LOL), and I so miss Baldur's Gate and all the stuff with that one.

So I would say RPGs are my thing... except for Diablo. Sometimes the hack and slash is fun... :D

Battlezone!

Chaky, if you like FPS/RTS, you'd probably like Battlezone. It's an older game for pc (1998) but it still has a decent following. It involves hover tanks of various types. Do not confuse this with the Atari arcade game, nor with the new PSP game. Check out my website, it's 99% dedicated to Battlezone. http://ygkillerinstinct.com

Wow, Battlezone.

I haven't played that game since the demo was released.

I used to like Freespace demo, but by the time I wanted to get it, it was gone.

What I was playing:

- Starcraft: BW
- Counter Strike 1.6
- CS:S
- Diablo II: LoD
- Freelancer

Well, I could only play Halo on my old computer. I had bough Gary's Mod and CS:S and I COULD play them, but not well.

On a regular basis I play Team Fortress 2 and Left For Dead.

Currently I am playing through Fallout 3.

Blessings

Back