What do you want to be when you grow up

well...right now i'm in college as a Religion major w/concentration on ministry, and i'm probably going the route of a Philosophy minor...

so i'm gonna be a preacher in a few years
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (amusedtoe @ Feb. 04 2003,6:31)]Professional nub Shark?

-Trevor
-amusedtoe
Well, yeah I couldnt be a nub if I wanted to either, but not what I meant eh.

I want to be a Youth Minister/Preacher until i am 39 then hopefully in 2024 i will run for president
biggrin.gif
yeah so remembe me in about 21 yrs hehe

Come on are we not Gamerz and no one would not want to be a game tester for a company??? THAT would be awesome, but since fun jobs like that don't land in your lap I have to settle for a Mechanical Engineer
sad.gif

I'm currently working on a comp sci major, I would like to do something with making games, clean games
smile.gif
 Anyone else see the industry going hollywood?
sad.gif

And be a good husband when I get married:)

I love computer hardware too, but it's a hobby and side diversion for me.

I don't think I'd be able to do it 9/5 without getting jaded to it.  (get it?  24/7.... 9/5??  9 to 5 job?? haha.  two in one!  
tounge.gif
)

<-- nub

I wont to be a a Fire man or a pleace offocer,car maker, computer maker or Proboly a trknology guy that makes software
biggrin.gif

I am grown up.
sad.gif

Let's see, when I was younger I wanted to be a software programmer, musician, get married and have kids. What am I doing today? I'm married with 2 kids, I'm a software programmer, and I play with the worship team at church. God has truly fulfilled my dreams.

Yeah sounds like that!
Umm. Two kids.....I don't think I want kids right away. Take some time to get funding in adulthood, or else I'll be as rich as Hugh Hefner and be able to live in a mansion all by my lonesome, except for my wiff and then I can have about sixty or seventy kids.

Well hardware's my passion as far as what I can do for hours on end and not notice. I would love to do something with games but it's jus not what I could do every day. Become a modder in my spare time sounds good though. If I don't go towards writing as a minor I'll probably go towards electrical engineering so that I'll be the one designing all the new RadForce 603462's and the Pentalon 96 40bajillion thz(terahertz) proc's.

-Trevor
-amusedtoe

Just read the post above my last one and if you can get your wife to have sixty or seventy kids you'll have to track me down and I'll um buy you a llama. :-D

-Trevor
-amusedtoe

I'm 28. I don't want to grow up... ;)

I have my dream job - I design computer games. I know what you mean about the industry going Hollywood - actually we make more money than they do - but it's a necessary fact of life that companies will produce the product that everyone wants to buy. Sorry 'bout that - but society has spoken! ;)

Eon

Well, Mr.Eon has the job i want. Yes The ChaosSniper wants to be a video game programmer. If that doesn't work out though I will most likely join the Marines as a sniper (you heard me right a Marien Corp. sniper). My dad is a Col. in the Marines which would make it nice for me to get a start if i need to resort to joining *prays that the programer job turns out to be the one*.

God Bless
-ChaosSniper

I used to have dreams of software design and aeronautics (one day I WILL go into space, I still have that goal), but then God called me into the ministry. Right now I am taking music and counseling at Bethany Bible College (in New Brunswick...check it out guys!), but I really don't know where I want/am going to be. I think I'll go wherever God calls me, even if it is overseas
tounge.gif

Back