• Some Made up Mystery World full of jungles and villages

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • custom

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
well if we're gonna have an RP then we need a world to play in. edit: should we have a game master?

I haven't yet been told whether or not if I can, but with permission,
I would plan to create several different types. Feudal Japan? Are you referng to Samuri, or something else?

about the dice, thats where the Game Master comes in, and since 1 vote for fuedal japan and 2 for scifi how bout a mix of like tenchi muyo and fuedal japan?

....I really have no clue what you're talkin about
rock.gif
rock.gif

tounge.gif

in Tenchi Muyo the anime its present day world but like theres intergalactic warfare and fun stuff like that so u have space travel etc. but if we put it to fuedal japan we can have kool old school samurais with space travel n stuff
cool.gif

yeah, i kinda for role playing have to have kinda a set princeable area. thats why the Role of Game MAster is really a good idea becuase every id say 50 pages we start a new RP with a new game master.

ill only be involved if there is strict rules and dice rolls... I dont like the idea of everyone being as powerful and as smart as they want...
tounge.gif

You could call it a story with many authors, but you wouldn't limmitless amounts of powers (sorry atown). I haven't learned how to set up Dice roles, so...

Back