What games are you looking forward to?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dark Virtue @ Aug. 28 2004,7:06)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bowser @ Aug. 28 2004,12:42)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dark Virtue @ Aug. 28 2004,8:51)]It's amazing how many WoW fans we have here.

Personally, I'm staying far away from it. Sorry guys, it's been overhyped. As much as I love Blizzard, I think this is going to be a flop.
It is a flop, believe me.

I've been beta testing the game for over three months now, and in those months the game just completely stinks - they haven't added any content, haven't changed anything remarkable except for the worse, the world is so small it's ridiculous, and the environments all look the same. There's nothing to do, it's not fun, and the people there are incredibly rude. And yes, all that play the game are 13 year old b.net kiddies.

/lie
THANK YOU!

Someone else that doesn't believe the hype.

I was in the Lineage II beta and there was NO way I was going to pay for that crap.

Sorry, but if you can't get it right by Beta, there's no helping a game.
Being as hes the WoW chapter leader i think hes being sarcastic... the /lie might be a clue
tounge.gif

I'm looking foward to Metal Gear Solid 3, Devil May Cry 3, Final Fantasy 12, Xenosaga 2, Halo 2, Metroid Prime 2, God of War, and that frikking awesome new Zelda. In no particular order, though Zelda is my most anticipated.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bowser @ Aug. 29 2004,11:23)]I'm still looking forward to Starcraft 2
smile.gif
I dunno man.. I think our grandchildren have a better chance of seeing that game release than we do. : )

I'll just have to convince them that an old feeble grandpa needs a good strategy game to play.

You know what's really funny? One of the things I most look forward to seeing in StarCraft is the storyline. That's just one of the things that really fascinated me in the first game.

well im looking forward to HL2. except now it's like im looking backward, as it was due out when?
rock.gif
9600xt days.... think we missed it by a coupla generations of video card.

Also looking forward to Aliens V's predator (movie) as well as The Hero. MAN that looks like a good movie.

i'm also looking forward to a new video card. So i can play the games i look forward to...

lol

sealcomm

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bowser @ Aug. 29 2004,8:35)]I'll just have to convince them that an old feeble grandpa needs a good strategy game to play.

You know what's really funny?  One of the things I most look forward to seeing in StarCraft is the storyline.  That's just one of the things that really fascinated me in the first game.
I loved starcraft for the online play. Man I got good at that game...I'm probably pretty rusty now tho, haven't played in quite a while. The storyline was interesting tho..I'd like to see that the Protoss/Zerg race looks like too.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Quote (Bowser @ Aug. 29 2004,8:35)
I'll just have to convince them that an old feeble grandpa needs a good strategy game to play.

You know what's really funny? One of the things I most look forward to seeing in StarCraft is the storyline. That's just one of the things that really fascinated me in the first game.

My curiousity would be what happen after the 'hybrid' campaign. (Protoss secret mission)

I have seen AVP and yes, it does rock... if not vompletely predictable they do the old films justcice and the place they set it adds a new angle to the suspense..which is nice.

Rizz is right, AVP was pretty cool, definately worth seeing. Not a classic and one of the best movies ever made, but still it's worth a peak.

My friend watched Hero the other day with his son and he said it was an awesome movie, I'll probably have to go check it out too.

btw, If you liked the story in the StarCraft game try reading the game manual. It's intense.

mainly for me is Star Ocean 3 thats bout it...

Star Ocean 3 has an awesome battle system. I abhor the english voices though...I think they would drive me insane.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FREAK! @ Sep. 07 2004,3:24)]Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake eater all the way.
i'll prolly rent it and beat it like the last 2 lol

Back