What I have/What I need

Wend

The Forgiven Guild Leader
What I have:

Ryer 60 Hunter (Star 60)
300 Alchemist
300 Herbalist

Presently it seems like it is more profitable to collect herbs and sell them than to make them into potions. That being said, if any of you need any potions made I'd be happy to provide them. Things such as an hour boost to your agility, strength, or intellect or other nifty pots are yours with an in game request through the flaky mail system

What I need:
Not much, but you could send along any herb and some fish such as blackmouth and firefin snapper as well as eels (stonescale I believe) that you find and/or don't need.

Wend 42 Priest
245 Herbalist
284 Skinner

I'm a harvester so if you need leathers let me know and I'll be happy to send them your way.

Last edited:
Good idea babe - she is my wife, I can call her that :p

Allanon (60 Pally) is a 300 Blacksmith armoursmith and 300 miner
Esua (60 Hunter) is a 300 Skinner and 300 miner
Zenoir (40 Mage) is a 228 Engineer and 195 miner

What I have: As Allanon, I can make a variety of mail and plate armour up to high 50s. I am make 1 h and 2 h weapons up to the early 40s, such as Jade Serpentblade, Edge of Winter, Wicked Mithril Blade, and Dazzling Mithril Rapier as a small sample. I also make a variety of armour, basically A thru Z. I am willing to make stuff at no cost if I have inventory of the standard staple goods needed. I normally provide for free all staple goods such as bars, stones and most gems. What I don't provide free is the "special" stuff like breath of winds, heart of fires, or core of earth. These are raw drops but I am happy enough to tell you where to farm them or to provide them to you (if I have them) at a reasonable cost (AH mean pricing using pricemod as the source).

Plus I provide - free of charge, steel chains, mithril shield spike, mithril spurs and iron counterweights, within reason. If you are changing out your boots every couple of levels and expect the spurs for each, we'll have to enter into negotiations ;)

What I need: Blacksmithing plans - PLEASE!! gems and pearls, most weapons that I can make use gems and/or pearls in their construction. I am the storehouse for these, I am also happy enough to provide most of these raw materials to other guildies at no cost such as jade, moss agate and citrine as long as my stock lvls remain with some reserve.

Last edited:
I am an Artisan (about 260) Herbalist and I'm about ten levels back from artisan alchemist.

Basically, I can make all the stock potions, plus the swiftness potions.

My biggest need is recipes and high level potions, as my character is too low level (char level) to survive in the areas where these are common.

I love supplying potions to anyone who needs them, and I look forward to specializing in transmutation in the near future.

Perin is a Artisan Tailor and Artisan Enchanter... plans, plans and more plans.

Needed for Tailoring:
Mageweave (5 to make 1 bolt, robbery I tell you)
Needed for Enchanting:
Blue items (and everyone laughed)
Green items (still laughing)

I use them to dis-enchant into the dusts and essences used to enchant items and also level so I can learn more and useful enchants.

Randall is my alt and he is a Artisan Herbalist and around 250ish for Alchemist? (Can train up to Artisan anytime now)
He does herb runs every now and then... let me know what you need and if I can I will make it. I have the Frost Oil potion, not sure about the shadow oil? I was considering it at one time.

Daeder is a lvl 56 Pally 180 miner and mid-range blacksmith. I will be focusing more on being a weaponsmith where Allanon is an armoursmith. I currently am leveling as quickly as possible, with a clear emphasis on getting smithing and mining topped up. As well I am about a lvl 280 first aid, (Yes that's Dr. Daeder to you) but that's about all worth mentioning. I can create very low level items, lvl 20-30 so if you're in that level, message me and I'll see what I can set you up with. I am also the guy to talk to if you need a tank in lower level instances, such as Gnomeregon, Scarlet Monastery, Uldaman, Stockades, etc. I am usually willing to come to the aid of any guildie that needs it. No instance is too low for me to lend a hand.

Well being new and running 2 characters I'm still playing catch-up here.
Tc is a leatherworker at about level 160, if I can make it you are welcome to it.
Ephesus is my new one and is a miner and Engineer. Right now he is making mild explosives like dynamite the copper blasters. Loads of fun tossing those in a camp or room to stir things up. Things I find like plants, silk, cloth or other you are welcome to.
Do we even have an Engineer in the group? If not I'll work hard on leveling that skill up. OK free dynamite to everyone and next time that misguided idiot swears or is rude, simply pray for him, walk off and toss a dynamite stick at him. You've heard of tough love? Call this brutal love. :)

Last edited:
" ...and next time that misguided idiot swears or is rude, simply pray for him, walk off and toss a dynamite stick at him."
lol!

Back