What is the rest of the world playing? Empire or Republic

Looks like there's going to be a big population imbalance in favor of the Empire. I was actually kind of hoping we'd be the underdog side, but I guess people realize we're just better.

ewww... might have to make the warrior the "wife character" and make an agent as my main. I hate being the most common thing.

I imagine it is going to vary from server to server, my wife and I tried both sides and there was more republic on the server we were on. And about one trillion inquisitors.

I see that smuggler has the lowest number of people in it. During beta I played a smuggler up to lvl 11 and it was really a lot of fun.

Let it be known that I was wanting to play an inquisitor before it was cool.

What does this list include though - are these the characters that were created during beta? Cause four of them would be mine.

Last edited:
haha right! Inq was insanely OP from the beginning, they went through like 4 solid rounds of nerfs are are STILL OP.

I believe IA/Smuggler is the lowest because of people not knowing how to use the Cover system. Forum posts range from 'this sux i cant kill anething' to 'it's the ubar awes0me'. As for Inquisitor, well, they have an easy to manage mechanic that doesn't have odd rules like the heat/energy system, they have flashy graphics, and they have some neat utility. They look to be the most straight forward. I like going the least played class though. Yay for it being the IA. :p

With all those Inquisitors, let's just hope it means there's going to be plenty of heals in PVP. XD

I believe IA/Smuggler is the lowest because of people not knowing how to use the Cover system. Forum posts range from 'this sux i cant kill anething' to 'it's the ubar awes0me'. As for Inquisitor, well, they have an easy to manage mechanic that doesn't have odd rules like the heat/energy system, they have flashy graphics, and they have some neat utility. They look to be the most straight forward. I like going the least played class though. Yay for it being the IA. :p

With all those Inquisitors, let's just hope it means there's going to be plenty of heals in PVP. XD

Yeah, the cover was great but could be confusing. Glad i'm not going for an IQ as main. I'm going for a Marauder main, assasin main alt

I enjoyed playing my IA, so I may decide on that first and see how the Inquisitor population is on whatever server we wind up on.

Back